Geram.
I never understand why people get freaking pissed off when their food is served late... until today.
Yah my turn to fall victim. Last time when dad's food came super late he was soooo mad and I thought he was making a rather huge deal out of it.
Food come late only mar, wait longer abit cannot ar?
Haha... maybe this time it was because everyone's food came on time except mine. And I remember asking the waiter 3 times, yes 3 freaking times to check on my order, and I even specified on what I ordered.
But nooooooo...
After everyone's plate was empty, I decided to give a little more patience and ask again. "Excuse me, can you check on my order again? The Jacks' Bread & Butter Raisin Pudding isn't here yet."
Okay I bet now you're wondering A dessert?? I thought you said FOOD. And why am I fussing over an insignificant dessert??? Well, for your record, I have a habit of ordering desserts everytime I go to a restaurant cuz I just looooooove em. Blame it on the sweet tooth hehe. And let's just put Diabetes aside for now.
Actually before that I ate 2 slices of Pizza that bro ordered but I wan't satisfied yet, not to mention full. I want my dessert!!! = =" So anyway, I told the waiter if it isn't ready yet then I'm gona cancel, but actually I wasn't counting on that. Who knows he came back and tell me "Your dessert has been canceled." which in other words means they probably haven't even prepared it YET!!!
Hmmmph!!!!!
I was disappointed and annoyed at the same time, it's only a dessert okay? Not an ala carte!!! How long do they possibly need to prepare a dessert??? And most of the time it's already there and ready to be served. Besides, it's not like I ordered a hugeass lobster or a steak!! *pif* And did I mention before that I already told them I want it served right away and not after meal?
So at the end I left with a sulking face. :'(

The Jacks' Bread & Butter Raisin Pudding that's supposed to be in my tummy now. And they serve it with vanilla ice-cream as well.
Don't care. Since I'm not satisfied I shall post up pictures of my fav desserts to make me happy :P


I never understand why people get freaking pissed off when their food is served late... until today.
Yah my turn to fall victim. Last time when dad's food came super late he was soooo mad and I thought he was making a rather huge deal out of it.
Food come late only mar, wait longer abit cannot ar?
Haha... maybe this time it was because everyone's food came on time except mine. And I remember asking the waiter 3 times, yes 3 freaking times to check on my order, and I even specified on what I ordered.
But nooooooo...
After everyone's plate was empty, I decided to give a little more patience and ask again. "Excuse me, can you check on my order again? The Jacks' Bread & Butter Raisin Pudding isn't here yet."
Okay I bet now you're wondering A dessert?? I thought you said FOOD. And why am I fussing over an insignificant dessert??? Well, for your record, I have a habit of ordering desserts everytime I go to a restaurant cuz I just looooooove em. Blame it on the sweet tooth hehe. And let's just put Diabetes aside for now.
Actually before that I ate 2 slices of Pizza that bro ordered but I wan't satisfied yet, not to mention full. I want my dessert!!! = =" So anyway, I told the waiter if it isn't ready yet then I'm gona cancel, but actually I wasn't counting on that. Who knows he came back and tell me "Your dessert has been canceled." which in other words means they probably haven't even prepared it YET!!!
Hmmmph!!!!!
I was disappointed and annoyed at the same time, it's only a dessert okay? Not an ala carte!!! How long do they possibly need to prepare a dessert??? And most of the time it's already there and ready to be served. Besides, it's not like I ordered a hugeass lobster or a steak!! *pif* And did I mention before that I already told them I want it served right away and not after meal?
So at the end I left with a sulking face. :'(

The Jacks' Bread & Butter Raisin Pudding that's supposed to be in my tummy now. And they serve it with vanilla ice-cream as well.
Don't care. Since I'm not satisfied I shall post up pictures of my fav desserts to make me happy :P







*sluuuuurp*
T.T can see cannot eat.
I'm still hungry. :'/
----------------
On another note... my parents has agreed that I can get a new phone!!!!!!! Wait, there's always a big fat BUT that comes with it. Apparently the condition is I have to use my own savings. I knew it!!! They just wouldn't let me get away that easily. :S
But now I'm in trauma. I can't decide on which colour to get!! Would anyone be kind enough to offer me some advise?? =)


















1 comment:
pink looks great!
Post a Comment