Monday, November 13, 2006

**Happy Birthday Kar Mun!!**

I just found out this is the only picture that has you and me in it. WE MUST TAKE MORE ON THIS COMING FRIDAY OKAY??

Known you since Form 4 le, funny thing is we only got closer during Form 5. Go have some fun girl!! I know you will anyway. Oh and don't forget to call me for a meet up when you're at Aus okay? Hehhe...

P/s: I will miss you =p

---------------

Gosh, CAN'T WAIT for Finals to be over, IT was a screw-up. I think I spent half of the time scratching my head and the rest wishing for 2.30 to come by faster. Well, at least now I'm left with 2 more to go =/

Can you believe I just sat for my LAST IT paper in my life?? I know that sounded abit lebih, but well, it's still something to be happy about since I never liked IT. =]
Woo hoo!! Guess now I can wave these 2 goodbye~



Yes I love stickers, any problem with that? Nobody said there's an age limit for it you know =)

Anyway I plan to sell both calculators, anyone interested? Hee hee...

No comments: