Ai don't act stupid la of course you know why!!
I'm just blogging to kill time since I don't have any better way to spend my time until 11, not that I can even concentrate.
This morning:
maid: going out again?
me: *poring water into cup* yeah...
maid: where?
me: to... do tattoo...
maid: tattoo?? huh?? *obviously confused*
me: yeah, tattoo...
maid: what do you call it in english??
me: *laughs* tattoo la...
maid: *still looking confused*
me: *shows hand drawing on leg action* <--- dunno how else to explain -_-
maid: *shock* ai!!! tattoo!!! <--- only she calles it taaa-tuuu
maid: mama knows??
me: tell her dee yesterdaymaid: how much?
me: 150maid: *open eyes wide* wa so exp!! pain summore.
me: yeah, i chose that place cuz of the hygiene.maid: ai!! pain... tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk... <--- this might sound abit retarded, but no my maid is NOT retarted :P
me: yes I know!!! = =" *actually damn scared*
Seriously, what if I puke cuz I can't take the pain?!!! Worst, what if I weep hysterically like a baby???And summore Anne and Bob and Lim Yong will be there... WATCHING THE PROCESS.
CAN DIE... T______T













1 comment:
so how is it? can post the pic here?
Post a Comment