I watched 2 movies today... =9
Just a quick review

Surprisingly, I like this movie =D
Yeah I think it's good, and for those stereotypes out there that thinks animations are for kiddos and refuse to let go of that ego and give it a try, I'd say it's ur lost for missing something good =P
Heehee...
And yes, I admit that at first I wasn't interested in this movie because the last time I watched an animation, it was about some monster house coming alive and the characters looked stiff like their face just kena botox. Well this one's different. I absolutely love the lil penguins, sooo fluffy and cute!! The graphic effects are very good as well, some scenes looked surreal.
So people, go watch! Even if it's for the sake of killing time cuz it's worth it. =)
And and, I learnt something hahaa. Why didn't I know that the female penguins are the ones who look for fishes in the sea while the male hatches the egg??
I guess it must've been the lack of watching National Geographic that cause it, thanks to my parents who refuseee to subscribe to Astro. *hands on waist*
Next off,
I did not read the manga nor watch the anime, so everything I say is based on the movie and only the movie.
Overall it's okay. I wouldn't say it's a very good movie because most of the time you know what the character's doing. As in, this is supposed to be a mystery solving story, well kinda, but not entirely as well since it involves something supernatural (but the police and FBI doesn't know that do they?)
The only suspense is when Light's girlfriend was held hostage by the woman-which-I-forgot-her-name, because nobody knows whether she's gona get shot.
Okay, there's another thing. I don't understand why he had to plan the death of the girlfriend and then ask to join the police force and then drop the death note to that bimbo he saw on tv. Yeah, sadly that's where the story ends too, with me looking like this: 
Why? Why the bimbo and not somebody else? And why did he give out the death note when he's in a winning position of manipulating the whole scenario?
Manga and anime fans must be mocking me right now. o.O"
Well, I guess I'll have to stay tune for episode 2 to find out. Apparently episode 2 is now showing in Japan, yes now. Episode one which I watched is already screened there a year ago. We are ONE WHOLE YEAR outdated, can you believe that??
You know, some of the expressions of the death god is kinda funny, especially when he banged his head on ceiling when the fella didn't get him an apple (he has an obsession towards apples, funny huh?). Ok, I did not see his expression when he was doing that because he was facing the ceiling, but it was funny!!
By the way, if you haven't watch it yet, sorry for the big fat spoiler. Don't kill me pls. :/
*edit*
Haha, Light didn't give out the death note after all. There's more than 1 shinigami. Well, now I know :) but why didn't I think of that? ><" (Voice from somewhere in my head: Because you're stupid.)
I guess I need to watch the anime or read the manga if I really wanna know the story XP













3 comments:
I lurve emperor penguin...they are so CUTE!!
the Death Note was dropped by ANOTHER shinigami.. not by Light -__-||
Okay, I didn't know that... I thought there was only one. Well now I know =)
Post a Comment