Yet another unproductive day...
It's a looong 2 months away (well, maybe not so looong) till I wave Malaysia bye bye and I have no idea how to spent my time!! Thanks to my immobility I'm practically stuck at home every weekday. Mommy complained I spent too much so she disagree with me going out (What!? How can? T.T Nothing to do at home le), but if you know me you also know I don't like to stay home, I must get out!! So my mommy outsmarted me by not letting me use the car so so now I'm FORCED to stay home.
*loooong sigh*
I'll probably rot at home out of boredom. Anyone care to drop by next week and pick up my dead body?
See?? Now even my post is getting crappy. :(
- I was supposed to go for a movie with Bob, but Death Note, which 2 of us planned to watch initially, starts earliest at 3:40 pm!! And since neither of us check the screening time before going there, which is around 12 something, we ended up having lunch and head home after that because we have no idea how to kill time until 3, not in Sunway Pyramid anyway.
Sure, we would've gone for Casino Royale but I don't think it's such a wise idea to spend 2 hours on a movie which most of our friends reviewed as "ok ok only la".
As for the other movies? Erm what other movies? Oh you mean that Malay horror movie? *purse lip* Don't even think about it hahah... - I snacked on junkies
- I snacked on moore junkies
- Snacks SnAcKs sNaCkS SNACKS snacksssssss is all I think about... *Rawr* maybe after one week you can't even recognize me anymore. By then I'll be known as Fatty Shuang... talk to the hand pls = ="
- I slept, but it's okay, cuz sleep = happy :D
- I went online to read blogs, chat, and do some web-surfing... well, the usual.
- Oh wait wait wait!!! I did something alright. I READ A BOOK!! =D actually half of it only la... but at least it's something right? Hehehe... It's been ages since I hold a book other than that thick thick I.T text book that I'm forced to study for finals.
It's a looong 2 months away (well, maybe not so looong) till I wave Malaysia bye bye and I have no idea how to spent my time!! Thanks to my immobility I'm practically stuck at home every weekday. Mommy complained I spent too much so she disagree with me going out (What!? How can? T.T Nothing to do at home le), but if you know me you also know I don't like to stay home, I must get out!! So my mommy outsmarted me by not letting me use the car so so now I'm FORCED to stay home.
*loooong sigh*
I'll probably rot at home out of boredom. Anyone care to drop by next week and pick up my dead body?
See?? Now even my post is getting crappy. :(













No comments:
Post a Comment