Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shopping Trip with Michie =D

There's a reason for me to call it a shopping TRIP, because at first 2 of us didn't really plan on where to go exactly. Then when Mic came to pick me up, we decided to head for Hartamas. She didin't know the way, I obviously dunno the way, but she did examine the map on the night before and we had a brief idea on how to get there.

Don't say I jakun la, I practically lived in Subang my entire life, and there's no reason for me to go there besides hanging out with friends because Subang has everything already... well, almost. As for those few times I went there, I wasn't the one driving so I didn't pay much attention on the road, and even if I did, seeing that I'm not born with a good sense of direction I don't think I'll get much from it either :/ What bout my parents? Hmm, what can I say, they prefer to stay at home and read newspaper more than anything else. Hahah... so I can't count on them to bring me there.

So where was I?

Oh ya, so our only reference on the way was the map. And did I mention I'm not good at seeing maps either? XP Okay I know I sound stupid. But hey, we managed to get there in one peace... oops, I mean, we didn't get lost *cheers* =D Overall it was a smooth journey, cept for one minor wrong turn, which couldn't really be counted as well since it leads to the same destination.

Hahaha first time of my life I'm proud of myself! Er, I mean, WE are proud of OURSELVES, right Mic? :p

I think you can predict what happens next, we SHOPPED SHOPPED SHOPPED of course!!!

And curi-curi took some pics oso when the salesgirl wasn't looking XP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's a small crown thinggie on my head incase you haven't notice.
I luuurve it but... too EXP!! *sobz*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nop I didn't buy that

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cute earrings!!!
So many choices so little... er, cash o.O"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The place is decorated with all sorts of Xmas decorations.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Random dress that I find very nice :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's already lunchtime but the complex is still half deserted. Why ar?!

Oh well, we decided to take a break and had lunch at:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The hugeass mirror we sat beside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Michie

Filling in time while waiting for our food =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Moi

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...and the 2 of us hehe. Contribution of the timer :P

Wheeeeee food's here! This is the only pic I manage to take.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heavenly Pancakes!!!!!! *sluuuuurp*

After that we went to those boutiques around Sri Hartamas then to Cat Whiskers then stopped by at Summit before heading home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just trying it for the sake of fun! =9

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I likey the cutting of this sundress, and it's only RM79.90 before 20% discount!!!

I didn't buy it :'(


Reached home just on time for dinner. I was EXHAUSTED, but nonetheless our little trip was FUN! Let's do it again sometime k? Hee hee...

--------------


And now,

Just as I promised =)

Step-by-step instructions on how to use the Magical Maker to decorate your picture with blings and animated icons.

First, register yourself *here*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then, click accordingly as shown in the pictures.













Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Oh by the way, the next time you wanna use it again, you'll be required to log in using your username@number and password. Just check your mailbox and you'll know what am I talking about :p





When you wanna access that page again next time, you'll know where to go.


Hope the instructions given are clear enough. My original guide was from Tsae Yun's friend's blog.

Good luck and have fun!! =D

No comments: