Blogging is making me FAT!
Anyway
I think this post is long enough to last me for days so if I remain discreet for a week you cannot accuse me of being a bum! =D
First off,
November 17th, Friday -
Dinner with the gang @ Telawi Street Bistro, Bangsar in conjunction with Kar Mun's birthday.
Food was expensive @@" but undoubtedly nice. Too bad I had a bad tummy-upset before that so I didn't dare to eat much.
We intended to go to D'Heaven after that but... FULL HOUSE!! What a bummer, so we headed off to Hartamas Square instead.
Pics of the night:



The rest of the pictures are still with Zen, Kar Mun, Kimz. And they hardly online so I haven't get it from them yet. = (
November 21st, Tuesday -
Last paper for Finals - Accounts!
Nothing much happened cept I screwed my report and humiliated myself in front of the class. I don't know what's got into me.
Firstly, I wasn't aware about the instructions written on the board which states that we were supposed to clear the memory of our calculators, so when the lecturer came and check she wasn't happy about it.
Then, things got WORST. We were only allowed to write in the scribbling paper and not allowed to use our calculators during our 10 minutes reading time. I was clever enough to leave my calculator alone BUT I didn't know why the hell did I write the calculation equations ON the test paper. Then when the lecturer saw, she yelled at me and snatched my paper. No need to mention the whole class looked towards me.
Siiiiiigh, so malu can die.
It was a normal day and I was feeling normally normal but I have NO IDEA why I did something so abnormal (I swear things like this does not happen to me occasionally). = ="
Oh well, at least it's OVER.
So to cheer myself up, I experimented with the camera of my new phone =) It's only 2 mega-pixel but oh well, it's better than my old one. Oh about the phone... Erm I'll go to that later, hee hee.

Last-minute studying. *cough*

Ash and I. We were both wearing the same shades!

Pui Mun

Rachael
November 22nd -
SAM Coroboree @ Sunway Hotel
Well, it marks and end to our one year South Australia Matriculation Programme. In a blink of an eye one year is over, just like that.
Well, I'm lazy to go over the details so here's a short summary:
My table is too far away from the stage, and I wasn't even facing it. This comedian guy that speaks English in Indian slang did caught my attention though, in fact I think he managed to get everyone to look towards the stage. The performance was a funny one!
All in all, prom was good but the before-prom preperation was a disaster, sort of. Yee Ming was supposed to pick me up around 6 plus, but I ended up meeting him at 7.20 or so at Starbucks Taipan. I couldn't ask him to go to my house first because I wasn't even home before then.
Why?
Because I was still stuck at the freaking make-up studio!!
Mind you, I went there more than 3 hours ago so I wouldn't have to go through the hell of rushing, but did anyway.
At first was supposed to do my make-up and hair with Yi Ying and Xiao Xuan at the salon she reccomended. We didn't go there together cuz I went to Sunway Pyramid at the morning for a movie with Bob and couldn't get back in time.
Lunch with Bob before movie.
I met up with them at the salon instead. When I walked in Xuan was already getting her hair done and Ying her make-up. I looked at her half-done make-up and saw... BLUE eyeliner and fake lashes (I duno whether it's fake but it sure looked longer than usual to me) and seemingly very thick make-up (which is the LAST thing I wanted). Then loooked at the make-up artist, which actually looked older than her mum which is sitting right beside her!!
*Horrified*
I started to have second thoughts, and I wasn't the only one. Apparently Sook Yee, which was waiting for her turn was giving me the same look as well. So after telling Michelle, we made a run for. Funny thing is, we had no idea where to go because none of us visit make-up studios often, or should I say, EVER! Hehe...
So we drove around the place and finally found one! (which did a pretty good job if u ask me =D ) But they took TOO LONG to get us done!!! It was already 7 when we were done and I RUSHED like MAD, to get home and get change and meet up with Yee Ming. Luckily he was very considerate and wasn't mad at me, I'm SO SO SORRY for letting you wait for an hour ='(
Anyhow,
here are SOME of the pics I took:
This will probably LAG ur comp.
With Sook Yee at the make-up studio.
Sook Yee couldn't hold still while the lady was doing threading. It's actually quite painful :'/
Sook Yee's pouch.
So niceeeeeee!!! Too bad I didn't have the time :'(
I looked different with make-up o.O" But I liked what the lady did =) Not too thick thankfully.
Oops, Sook Yee forgot to remove the hair clips.
Little Christmas Tree in the studio ^^

Getting our hair done.
I looked 10 years older after my hair was curled o.O" , thanks to Michelle I decided to tie it up instead.
In the car. Was stuck at the damned traffic light for 15 minutes. I was so impatient I HAD to do something! Hehehe...
@ Sunway Hotel...
Yeap, that's the theme of Coroboree: FROZEN IN TIME.
Yee Ming and moi.
Hui Jiun and Angie
Belinda
All of us
Min Ern and Jack

Fooling in the ladies :P :p
All dolled-up
The others was busy with their make-up and I had nothing better to do :p
Xiao Xuan
Cher Jin, Ah Mai, Loo, Serene
Shazy
Kar Leng
Chow Vi
Chee King
Aik Sin
Min Yeik
Shaun
Tecky, Sze Keat and Yee Xian
Ben being cheeky
John
I'm the Prom Queen!! EHEM I mean Prom KING. NOT!!! I stole it from the Prom King (which is also not this fella beside me) for a minute just to have fun with it. Nyeheheh *sticks out tongue*
Amanda
Sook Yee
Michelle
Yi Sung
Euniece and Adeline
Yi Ying
Xiao Xuan
Sue Ling and Jer Lynn
We're shinning like the stars!! Or is it because of the background lighting?? = ="





The lighting in the ball room is kinda cool =)
A very tall Christmas Tree at the hotel lobby.
Now, snap shots of vain pixies you don't wanna see. You can scroll fast fast from here =P
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





10 years older o.O"
I tak sampai hati wash off all of everything just like that after spending RM 70 and 3 hours plus of sitting still mar!! And besides, it's not everyday I get to do this, so a few pics to look back and laugh at when I'm 80 wouldn't hurt right? :p :P
End of SAM, momories to be cherished.
*WA it took me forever to upload ALL the pics. Don't complain to me if cannot load ah!! Time to upgrade your bandwidth, hee hee...
-------------
Now, on some other stuff.
You know, few days before I bought the phone, I went to enquire about the price at one of the shops. Turns out that the pink one is more expensive than the blue by 100 bucks! And that's not all, a 256 Mb memory card and a phone protector comes with the blue one upon purchase but if you get the pink one, NOTHING will be included.
Sharks!!
Of course I had to ask them why is it so. Apparently the pink one is limited, and you have to book it overhand as well!!!
Although I like the pink one alot (and the blue one oso la) BUT... pink nicer mer?? Why must it be more expensive and less in stock?? Blue is equally nice as well isn't it?? I think some of you pink-haters wouldn't even set a glimpse on it.
And that's not the only colour discrimination that exists in the tech world. Did you know that Apple's Macbook comes in 2 colour as well and the black cost more than the white?? But maybe you would've cared less.
Tsk Tsk colour discrimination?? :S
How could they!?? Colours are just so wonderful don't you think so?? =D
--------------
Okay enough bragging bout the phone.
Christmas is in one month plus time, and I can't wait!!!!!
I may not be Christian but that doesn't mean I can't like it as much as they do =) And compare to CNY, I like Christmas a whole lot more because
CNY's all about...
I think angpows is the only thing I likey in the list. It's not like I don't enjoy visiting my relatives, but come on, I only get to see some of them once in a year so there's nothing much we can talk about. And that's not including the older ones either. Sadly I'm not very close to my relatives, I don't know why either but it has always been this way, since I was young. So the visitings are usually abit awkward for me because when my cousins chit-chat among each other I'm the odd one out!
Hey don't give me the look k? Sometimes I wish it didn't have to be like that :(
Hmm... Somehow, it's sad as well cuz I won't be here for CNY next year. Why you ask? Because I'll be freezing my ass at Melb by then, and probably celebrating it with some street beggar. *whine*
Anyway,
Back to Christmas.
Why do I like it so much?? Geez I don't know actually.
Now why don't I ever get that huh?? *envy*
Aww... Don't tell me you've NEVER ever even once wish for Santa to drop down from your chimney (if you have one that is, which I doubt) when ur a kid? Hee hee...
Well, too bad Malaysians don't really celebrate Christmas. Even Hong Kong and Taiwan has much much more Christmas street decos and a whole lot more indoor decos compare to not-so-happening Malaysia.

There're definitely more hugeass Christmas trees around there that's for sure.
You know, I think I should just stop here. It's not like Christmas is tomorrow and I think it's too much of talking I'm starting to hallucinate myself in Santa clothes already... o_O"
Good night. =D













1 comment:
what? u r not the prom queen? hmm...those ppl r nearsighted isit?
Post a Comment