Saturday, December 02, 2006

1.30 am in the morning, and I'm suffering from gastric.

Great. JUST GREAT.

And tonight is supposed to be one of those nights which I decide to be good and sleep earlier. As in earlier than my usual sleeping time, and USUAL being 3 am onwards.

So there I was lying comfortably on my bed listening to the radio, one of my habits to put myself to sleep, when suddenly...

*PAIN*

Bah, you can never go wrong, when you feel it you would surely know the source of the pain. I know most girls suffer from it, if not often then occasionally, if you don't then I congratulate you for doing a great job in taking care of yourself and your body :]

So here I am typing these words out while helping myself to a cup of fresh milk.

Speaking of fresh milk, I don't understand how it helps to ease the pain. Because you see, any human being with a brain would know that fresh milk is acid attributed, and the root of gastric is also acid (don't ask me to explain in detail because I never learn Bio so if you wanna know go google yourself). So how are you supposed to neutralize acid with acid????

I dunno la, normally I'm just too lazy to find out even though the question pops up whenever I have gastric. And I don't suffer from gastric very often so I can live without knowing HEHEHEHEE...

So, to waste your time, and mine cuz I have nothing better to do:

  1. I've just finished reading Vanitee Bee by May Zhee. Not bad I must say, for a Malaysian girl who's 15 this year and writting about a character who's a year older than her. Reality check: She successfully published a book at the age of 15 while I'm already 18 but has yet to accomplish anything that's worth mentioning (yet, I hope). Hurray for me :/

  2. I dread those BIG days. What do I mean by BIG days you ask?? Neh, those Christmas, Valentines Day, NYE lor, when couples come out all at once to haunt everywhere. You know why??? Because each and every year, I never fail to spend those days alone. Don't ask me why. I seriously wonder if I'm a loner :S I'm not self-pitying myself, but I just couldn't figure out why must it always be like that. Sorry if you're happily dating, you are allowed to laugh at me.

  3. Big chance I won't be going to Singapore to spend Christmas. Quite a blow off for me. Since it's one of my most awaited trips.

  4. I am attending a 3 hour computer course tomorrow and god knows how am I going to sit there alive, oops I mean, awake.

  5. Stoned for 5 mins because I have nothing more to write.

  6. I am not mentally prepared to leave home. Firstly because I miss this place and all the wonderful people I found (or have found me) in my life. Secondly, I will be going there alone because until now, I haven't found anyone who's going to the same campus as me, so I'm afraid the first few months is going to be quite miserable for me. First question that pops up in my mind: Who am I going to eat with???!!! Stupid but true. I hate eating alone, don't know why also. I've been to the movies alone, travel alone, shop alone, and although it sounds miserable but I'm pretty much fine with doing things alone (I like to be independant) =) it is solely eating alone which I unusually fear ><" FARNY...

  7. (Got something to say but lazy to type again)

Looks like I'm stopping here. The pain had gone so I think I'm going to pat myself to sleep now. Thanks for wasting your few minutes on this post.

Nite nite.

No comments: