Monday, December 04, 2006

BORED

Well, it's officially set. The date of departure to Melbourne I mean. Guess who's going to Melbourne?

No not you.

SIGH. Is it too late to tell mommy I'm not ready to go yet??

Other conscious: *kicks butt HARD* Owh stop whining like a baby, if you don't go there's no where you else you can go!! Unless you wanna waste that whole year of SAM and start all over again.

Of course not!!

I refuse to, not after all the hard work and effort I put in (ok maybe not that hard) to finish all my assignments on time, staying-up over night just to prepare for stupid presentations (the presentations aren't stupid, it's just me. I dread presentations because I can't talk in public. *slaps face* whatdidIjustsaid... I mean, I have trouble presenting my speech formally), and choosing to spend my time in the library to finish unfinished homework (sorry I'm a lazy bum) rather than hanging out with friends and er, attending ESL (means I skip la, all for a better cause hehehhe).

Omg that was one longass sentence, and with lots of grammar mistakes. Lah, lazy to correct it = ="

So yes, you people better miss me or I'll.... I'll... *takes out gun from pocket and points at your head*

Bah, useless forcing you to miss me so wth.

As you can see, SAM is a goner so guess what I've been doing at home everyday? ROTTING.

Anyone care to offer a job? :P

No need resume la. I am hardworking, willing to learn, 100% passionate in what I do, caring and polite, pretty (yes, pretty thick face), young and energetic, and willing to do anything as long as it comes with a pay. And I also specialize in exaggerating = =

Yes very lame I know.

But what can I do when I'm officially broke?? No class means no weekly allowance. SAD. How to survive till February I ask you???

Okay, the crapping shall stop here. Just some random pictures. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brought this last week to keep my phone. Nothing special besides the CROWN. Nyeheheheh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new fluffy companion :P Thank you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I decided to add a touch of girliness to my dull dark blue creative zen micro. This is the back la that's y its white.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A stack of passport size photos of my class I found in the drawer. This was supposed to be used for our class page. But then I didn't cause it's too troublesome to scan the pix one by one into the comp. Anyone want it back? :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting for Bob last week. Shaddup I'm aware I look like a cat in photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I forgot to rotate when I upload. Flip 90 degrees clockwise pls. Heeehee. Bought it when I went shopping with Mic last week.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Forgot to flip 90 degrees counter clockwise again -.- This is what I've been snacking on lately. Notice the bottom of the box reads GIANT chocky. The length of one is as long as the height of the package. AHHAHAAA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is what I did to my nails yesterday because I couldn't sleep. Doing sth like this 3 am in the morning, I must be crazee...

Okay end or crappy post. Have a nice day! :D

No comments: