Monday, December 04, 2006

I went LOL and dash underscore dash when I stumbled upon this forwarded mail. (Stumbled upon, geddit?? Because I hardly read my mails, hehehe...)

Just for laughs :p


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love this!!




For once in MATH history, I feel SMART. *proud of self*


And something interesting I found in another forwarded mail.

NOT just for laughs, not when it concerns the future of all human beings.

Behold...

Pens with hidden cameras.


Oh did I say pens with cameras??

Oooops, I meant....... OUR FUTURE PC!!!!!



Looks cool!!

Don't know how true is that though :S Actually there's around 5 pics in the mail but I lazy upload heheh...


Another mail.

This one's funny, but abit disgusting also. My advice is not to read when you have food in your mouth :P

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapour,
Because some bastards stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.


Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...

Here I sit,
Broken hearted.
Tried to shit,
But only farted.

Someone who had a different experience wrote:

You're lucky,
You had your chance.
I tried to fart,
But shit my pants!


Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets:

I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.


There are also people who come in for a different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls.


Toilets walls also double as job advertisement space...

(written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line,
The Fire Department wants you.

On the Wall:

Why do you always look up?
Are you embarrased to see what you have down there?

Ministry of Environment advertisement:

We aim to please;
You aim too, please!

Behind the Toilet Bowl:

Our aim is to keep this place clean,
Your aim will help.
Ladies, please remain seated throughout the performance;
Gentlemen, please stand a little closer,
It may be shorter than you think.

And finally, this should teach some a lesson...

Sign seen at a restaurant:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your food,
Please aim properly.

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Pls say it's funny =S


P/s: I have a sudden urge to know who actually reads this blog. Can each and everyone of you be so kind to leave me a whisper when you drop by?? Yes that includes you who unintentionally click on my link as well >:) Sorry for you. Leave me a tag or I'll shut this blog down!!! HAWHWAHHWAHEHEHEE (What?? You said you don't give a damn about it??)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way..dun shut down this blog, I love reading ur blog! please please dun shut it down.. =(

Anonymous said...

hahha..we will going to miss u for sure..but why close the blog lorh..can kill my boredom..have fun in melbourne..

rueyyng said...

hey gurl i do read ur blog hahaha XD all da best when u go to melb :p i still got half more year to go aiks...

Char said...

(to me) haha okay, thanks for the support but tell me ur name first... hehehehe... :P

(to zhien wei) u better ah!!! so wanna cheng me lunch anot b4 i leave?? :P :P

(to rueyyng) u going to uk rite?? no worries one year to me is as fast as drifting, so half a year is nth.. all the best le!! =)

Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Char said...

I did already le... hehehe... mayb i'll post up the pic after its healed...

oh btw is that ur bloggie???

Infectioner said...

errr... wont kena flamed hor if I admit? ;)

Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saint Heretic said...

kla.. give u a voice later u cry XD jkjk

u know i read ur blog wan mah :) mebbe 1 time jump 50 hits.. mebbe is me cuz i damn sien keep refresh

this me fella very creepy -.-

Anonymous said...

i read la. n u know that. doink. eheheh..saw all your piccies..so funny..=P dun worry..nv gonna post any of mine up..hehe..too ugly..=P anyway..we'll definitely miss ya!!! going spore??? have fun k!!! n loook out for cheap stuff for me!!! my XMAS PREZZIE!!! =P

Lauranne said...

christianne's sister reads this! :D
love the tattoo. haha.

Char said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou alll for leaving footprints... =) im so glad i still have friends/readers like u guys... ^^ hehehe