Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What have everyone been up to lately??? Cuz I'm wondering whether I'm the only one spending my life as a total BUM...

These few days have been like today-I-wake-up-and-brush-teeth-then-eat-2-pieces-of-
toast-
(insert boring daily routine here)-then-I-go-to-sleep-end of my *yawn* boring day full stop

I would rather attend classes at college then go through this process everyday!!! Even if it's ESL (~ω~)

In fact, I even WANT to go to class because at least I can find someone to talk to and play with.

At home talk to who le?? My computer freak aka zombie brother ar?? The only person his mind interacts with since PMR is his computer freak aka zombie friend and DOTA aka mind sucker (guys, pls don't kill me : ). Looks as if the character is controlling the player rather than vise versa.

As for the sister, she's been playing Harvest Moon (neh, that game where you organize a farm) all day long and have yet fail to stick her eyes (and glasses) on the computer screen ever since UPSR ended... she interacts with farm animals everyday I think sooner or later she'll go "Jie, can I moo moo quek quek rowl rowl u?" (omg sounded damn wrong (_;)おっ! )


Then being a part of the zombie family, I'm not an exception either. I too, stick my eyes on the surface of the monitor almost everyday after Finals, stalking other people's life blog-hopping, blogging, chatting... you know, the usual.

It is that sad, I kid you not.

And not forgetting I have these 2 to thank for as well:

Me ever so bitchy internet connection, who likes to PMS on me ever so often.
My mom for not letting me use the car. Want to go out to look for a job oso cannot...

Thanks alot.

So since I have nothing to do, I think I might as well just come out with a list of things I can do because I have nothing to do and need something to do very badly.
  1. Cook - Yes, totally great idea!!! HawHawHaw provided I don't burn down the kitchen.

  2. Jump down from the balcony (OUT, because the balcony of my house is not high enough)

  3. Clean my room Done that last week, maybe I'll do it again... even though I'm not a neat freak.

  4. Read novels - Finally, something saint.

  5. Write down to-bring list - One sentence gao dim : Every single thing in my room!!!

  6. Sleep - Cept I already wake up at like 12 everyday, still wanna sleep ah?

  7. dot dot dot out of ideas

Okla I know my skill of blabbering nonsensically is improving.

Oh wait wait, I know~!! *light bulb of an idea*

Since Christmas is just around the corner, I shall just write something to Santa (don't slap me and tell me Santa doesn't exist or else no presents for you this Christmas!! Ho ho ho)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Memang too free -___-"

Speaking of cameras, I want this one so so badly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Why of course I don't mind belated birthday presents. Or if you wanna get it as next year's present also can =) =) =) I will be delighted!! HEHEEEHEE.


*
Sigh thanks alot la Sung for reminding me of my broken watch. Lazy to tell the grandmother story again so just c l i c k if you wanna know how did I broke it at the first place. Amoda is so far away from home, how am I supposed to drive all the way there to get it fixed when I can't even use the car. And my mom still dunno about it yet... if I tell her she might just strangle me so nono, BAD IDEA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cannot see mer?? I think if I shake it the pieces of glass might just come off.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nahh, a clearer view. Why la why I so clumsy T.T


*
The other day when I was cleaning my room, I found a few photos of myself taken all the way back to when I was 3 (or was it 4?). Then I notice all em share a common resemblance... and NOT a very good one if I must say so myself.

First photo I found was this one, taken duno how many months ago when I went to Genting with my family. And there I was, smilling retardedly as I was lift high up to the air.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is called The Flying Coaster. I'm not sure how new it was back then but it must've been quite new because you have to pay an extra RM 10 to ride in it. So of course I wanna give it a try, having come all the way here takkan go back unsatisfied right?? The problem is, my parents and roller coasters can never be put in the same sentence (this one being an exceptional of course) therefore I had to beg my brother to go with me. But the fella chicken also when he saw the 360 degrees spinning thinggie. So at the end I went alone.

Aiks just saw that typo there. Spelled scream as screm ~.~

That's the only recent photo I found, the others are taken long ago when I was still a kid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A picture of me holding a flower in a Sunflower photo frame.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With my siblings. They used to look so GAGA cute, dunno what happened to them. HAHAHAA.

Oh dear, I must've liked that dress alot, since I was wearing it in both the pics. Dunno from whom did I inherit that taste of dressing from :S

*//edit*

Don't know why, but I feel sad when I look back at little me. I really hope my kid will not grow up and spend her childhood the way I did... as an ugly kid with no sense of self-actualization.

Note to self: My future daughter will not suffer from the nightmare of having to keep triangular shaped hair and wear ah lian clothes, because I am going to educate her on how to dress-up and carry herself like a lady. Hoi! //*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I forgot how old was I when all these are taken, all I can say is its damn damn damn long ago :(

And I even found some of my old passport size photos, which I refuse to use because I looked so fugly in them it might just cause an old lady to get a stroke (okay maybe I exaggerated, a lil), which explains why they're kept hidden in the drawer all this while.

Don't believe me???

Fine, I'll show you then... but CANNOT LAUGH AH!! Or I'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Why am I doing this again??)

-

-

-

-

-


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hell, I even suspect I was born grumpy!

NOW LET'S FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT AND START ALL OVER AGAIN...

with a better picture. HEHEHEEEE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not much of a help but wth...

One more shameless picture before I go...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay bye bye have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey what's the last wish in the letter? *curious*
the baby YS so cute!