I feel bad for them, I really do, especially when I caught a glimpse of the flood victims all gathered in a hall in the 8tv News just now.
So I wish they will get all the help they need and hopefully they'll be able to recover their life back to the usual. And I also hope that they can do it in 3 days time can?
SIGH.
Here I am being selfish and self-centered again. But I wanna whine too can? Remember I mentioned that I'm going to Singapore after all??? Well, I might not after all after all (geddit? I did not unintentionally type twice la = =" ). I shouldn't have got over the top because now if really really really cannot go I'll be damn devastated. Like so so much disappointed than before, so much for giving myself hope la.
*Snaps self*
Conscious 1: Stop being to pessimistic and start praying!!!!
Conscious 2: How to pray? You think it's so easy to clean up mer? And you want it done in 3 days some more.
:S
Don't feel like going on with the whining anymore.
*fingers crossed*
//*edit*
I know this is damn random, but... I'm counting on the magic of believing!!
And no, you're not supposed to know what am I talking about :p //













No comments:
Post a Comment