Monday, December 18, 2006

Way backdated pictures. (Yes, it has to be a picture post again because this blogger is very lazy)

//*edit*
Ahh I left out a few pictures (4 only btw) so go go read again or not I'm threatening not to update wahahah. I left out 2 pics as well for the Bali post :| //

All these was supposed to be up on the December 10th post but then due to laziness again I didn't upload the pictures until I got back from Bali.

Here you go, if you hadn't get your ass to anywhere merry yet then here's a preview of the all Xmas-ed Mid Valley.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To start off with things, here's a tallass Xmas tree.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can I take the Xmas tree home? :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
An overjoyed me. Dunno why so happy oso ~.~"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snowman!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But where's the snow? :S

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Famous Amos all blinged up. 8)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nutcracker prince :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Insert own caption because I duno what to put]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The er... the joker?? And the very tall candy girl at the back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh by now you should already know this is my sis right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then, it really snowed!! Duh it's not real snow la but it's snow lookalike hehe. Can see anot??? Damn hard to capture le.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The stage.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not hard to guess the theme right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hahahah so many kids waiting for their turn to snap snap. And I think I was one of em :S

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When you look up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House made from blue stones?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Insert own caption again]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It looks more like I'm saying Gong Hei Fatt Choi instead of Merry Christmas!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pinning myself against the wall glass =_____="

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cookie house!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me mom.

Ok that's all the pictures with Xmas decos.

So nice hor??? Make sure you take a look for yourself ya!! It's so much nicer over there =D

Now some non-Xmas related ones. Heheheheheeheh... 2 only lar k?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess where's this? :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was gona take what I tried on that day but it's too ugly. Don't wanna tell you where is that or not later you come and kill me cuz I said the clothes are ugly. :/

Xmas is coming can't wait can't wait can't wait!! *hops and jumps in joy then falls to floor*

And and and... I'm going to Singapore!!! Eh Tsae Yun, don't ffk me ar, or I'll haunt you in your dreams mwahahha.

:) :) :)

Don't worry I'll pray for you (and me) ehehhehe. *wink*

*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah, bumped into Ai Ping at Sushi King today. Haven't meet up with her since she came back from NZ. Faster call me girl (although I know you won't see this :( ), we have a whole year to catch up on hehe.


P/s: SIGH I scratched the car today cuz some freako double parked me and I didn't have enough space to reverse :( (and because of my inability to estimate spaces la wtf but I swear I have no trouble coming out if that hugeass van wasn't behind).

P/p/s: I slipped and fell (neh, the way you fall when you step on a stupid banana skin from nowhere) infront of that Ramen restaurant at Pyramid because some fella think it's funny to leave a pile of water there. PIF malu, so many people was around because the Popiah stall was just there as well. Oh well, I did the just-keep-smiling-and-get-going hawhawhaw. @_@"

K la I will try not to laugh at others misfortunes from now on. :/

No comments: