Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hola boys and girls!

My foot was back on Malaysia ground around 3.25pm the day before yesterday but due to a cabbie incident (stupid driver did not fill in enough petrol beforehand and took a longer way home) I only got back around 6.15pm.

I am a self-proclaimed hardcore blogger haw haw. Instant update weih!! Okay maybe not so instant, but I did spend the entire night putting in the tags on the bottom right of all the pics, which sums up to almost 575098702 and half way through I ask myself actually why did I even bother to put the tags on, damn mafan lor. -_____-"

So here is it, if my previous picture post didn't manage to suck your bandwidth dry, I guarantee you this one will. Hahah. Go upgrade ur bandwidth gogogo hehe...

Just to refresh your memory, I went to Bali with my family for 4 days, which initially was supposed to be Australia, then changed to Korea, then my dad complained he cannot tahan the freezing ass weather and blablabla plus my cousins went to Bali and said it was good, so at the end, we board the plane and headed to Bali.

Inilah the pictures-pictures we took, starting from the way to the airport.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Almost there :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought the old lady sitting there has extraordinarily large ear lobes @@" But then when I took a closer look, I noticed it was a big hole. Maybe she went overboard with the hoop earrings :S Ok not funny.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our ride.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Where are we? In the plane la duh :p

Let me warn you first, you're going to be seeing lots of these pictures cuz I made FULL use of the camera hehehhe...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The view from above. Our flight reached early by 10 minutes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh this is what they call tandas in Bali. But why got kecil ar? Small toilet? -.-"

After that we found the tour guide and head to the hotel to check in. We were scheduled a visit to Uluwatu (some temple with monkeys I think) but I didn't go cuz I met up with Mr Ho and he took me shopping hee hee. I forgot to pass my camera to the parents so no pictures of the place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess whose house is this??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's like a mini zoo there I tell you @@"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My personal tour guide. HAaHAAHahA smile la smile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we went to the beach. I was wearing shoes (and so was Mr Ho) so we didn't get our feets wet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because I was holding the camera :p

Denny sent me to Jimbaran to meet up with my parents around 6. I was on time to catch the sunset! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because I'm holding the camera again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's the first time I have dinner at the seaside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jimbaran is a beach with many many restaurants along the seaside. No doubt it's full of people tourist there enjoying their meals while watching the sunset.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I said many many restaurants I meant more than 100 of em.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally, our tour guide (his name is Wayan btw) offered to take a picture of the Chen family. Flash on cuz it was getting dark.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Huge ass crab and other seafoods.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Candles are lit as it was getting dark.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One last obligatory camwhore picture before the night falls nyeheheh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice anot nice anot?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like to kacau people when they eat :p Eh don't look at the people look at the sky, I think it looks nice all purplish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think you must be wondering why was I not eating and busy snapping around instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, after that I regretted because when the sky turned dark I couldn't even see my food @@"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How did those people eat anyway? The candle lights are still too dim to light up the food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With flash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And without flash. Can hardly see anything but candle lights.

//*edit*
I forgot to mention, Wayan told us the restaurant we dined in was the exact spot of the first bombing. :S //

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my sister. Yes the one on the bed, the one that claims her spot right after we entered the room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks to the parents who insisted we call it a night (it's only 8 plus btw) we had nothing better to do than to entertain ourselves with the camera :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HaHaAhaHaha look at her, more poser than me ~.~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The TV with the Disney Channel that sucked my sister so hard she ffk my mom the next day. They planned to go swimming btw. Beside the TV table is the bed I was forced to sleep on because I didn't manage to dominate the bed. So small la the bed, obviously it's made for the sister. Bleh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Quality time in the kamar kecil -_____-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They have lots and lots of surf shop there, with every brand you can name. This is what I bought when I went shopping around with Denny.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Damn cute the resit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is day 2 cuz I changed. Eh that orange over sized flops does not belong to me ok!
The room is all orangy with orange furniture and orange slippers and orange bed sheets which is pretty nice =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sister too free everything oso snap =____=

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The view from the balcony! The hotel has only 4 floors with no G because according to Mr Ho the buildings here aren't supposed to be taller than the coconut trees.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Luckily the father didn't see me taking this because half way through the tour the battery ran off completely (which is damn potong stim) so he wondered whether the camera man cheated his money cuz the battery is brand new.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taking scenery pictures after breakie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you're wondering why I looked like a zombie it's because I woke up at 5.45 am. ~.~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the pool with mom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, me again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sister, my faithful camwhoring companion throughout the trip haw haw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think the leaves are arranged very nicely with the flower in the middle. =]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dad took this but wth I think it's nice hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting for the tour guide.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then the father decided to join. HaHAhaAh look at the sister, like she's being forced to take picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another photo of the Chen family.

Initially our first event was to watch the traditional dance performance but since we're early, Wayan brought us to the batik factory and have a look at how batik is made.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The step-by-step process of making batik.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lady painting the batik.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh I also know how to make ok! Even though the machine seemed to look older than me @@"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the boring dance performance which lasted about 60 minutes. I think I was lost in the 20th minute of the show.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At a stone crafting factory, our next destination after the traditional dance performance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Chen family and an outcast brother.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are everywhere.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then after that we head to Kintamani, to take a look at the biggest volcano in Bali.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tell you, the sister is getting good in this. Camwhoring I mean. I caught her capturing self shots damn alot of times mwhahaa, but not in this picture la cuz she's snapping me and I'm snapping her wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And here we are! The wind was so strong I could hardly keep my hair in place. This is also where the battery of the camera died.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Family picture again, with Wayan holding the camera. This is the last camera picture for the day. The father wasn't happy because he said this is the best spot to take scenery pictures and how could you not use the camera.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The background scenery might look the same but we're now at a different location, picture taken using my camera phone ~.~ Again, very strong wind.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The brother is not that tall, he just sat on a taller spot so that he would appear taller. Psss... he has a secret desire to grow taller, really.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the strong wind! :D (got wind la even though my hair wasn't flying)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Next destination: a temple named Goa Gajah. Oh did I mention the majority of the Balinese are Hindus? But their's is a lot more complicated compared to ours. Hehe I like the floor, looks like can play chess and checkers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Holy water. I know it doesn't look clean even though the tour guide said it is and claimed that it taste better than mineral water. Dunno why I took a sip when the rest of the family only wash hands and faces with it, maybe it's because I can't wash my face or I'll smudge the mascara haha =_____="

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Skirts and shots aren't allowed in the temple cuz it's a holy place. So I had to tie a sarong (sarong or sarung? ><) on, and so does the sister and father. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Water that sources from the ground, can really see it coming out from the ground. It's also the water that I drank just now. Omg I drank water that fish and plants live in *faints* It's pure and clean although it doesn't look that way from the picture. Wayan said the water level hasn't change for 300 years @@" !!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
o.O" Maybe I ran out of poses. Ok I forgot what was that behind me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This must be another temple-which-I-forgot-the-name-sorry cuz the colour of my sarong is different ~.~ even the 2 statues beside me have nicer sarongs wtf. If I stood a few steps backwards it'll look as if I was about to get eaten up. Btw it's a small man made cave behind me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're at a gallery with lots of nice paintings. Mum said she doesn't know how to menghayati this piece above us.

Day 3

Our original destination was 4 different temples omg but then I think all of us wasn't very much interested in visiting those place (no offence but IMHO they all looked the same) so we made some changes to the schedule and canceled 2 of the temple visitings. Taking its place is a journey to Turtle Island. (hey, I have no complaints, turtles over temples hehe)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mother being cheeky.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a glass boat we're in, meaning we'll be able to see what's down there from the glass surface at the bottom of the boat. I thought the whole bottom of the boat would be see-through mana tau it's so small you might as well not look :X

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 3 siblings. I cannot see how we resemble each other hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The deep (not very deep actually) blue sea =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, we're here! A small baby turtle for me and a smaller and cuter one for my small sized sista.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh not fair, the brother is no where near cute ok! Why did he get to hold the smallest of all? and summore looking so moody >:|

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HaAHAaHaHaha the turtle didn't like the father. That fella kept flipping it's fins? flippers? and father nearly dropped it. Or maybe it's just afraid of heights :S

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
50 years old turtle. Must be wise @@"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WaAHAaHa it looks like he needs to shit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Give a 50 years old turtle to the father and he'll be happy for rest of his life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mother was the only one brave enough to hold the batman. It looks more like a rat with huge wings to me XP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the eagle =D But I think it's taking up all the attention hmmph.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And from what it seems, so does mum and dad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Warao peace sign summore. Why la why everybody in the family (except the brother because he damn outcast hahahha) does the peace sign? I need a new pose @___@"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me threatening the brother to faster take or not that is going down his throat. I never like snakes. :/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It seems the bird likes the sister.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But not the father. Or is it the father who didn't like the bird?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Omg I looked retarded. Even the bird didn't wanna look at me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even the brother look better ~.~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then it was time to go back. It was so hot I don't think the sun screen can save me. T.T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Psss... the father secretly desires to drive a boat haw haw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Somebody really needs to teach this fella how to pose for a picture. Maybe he didn't get his daily dose of Dota that's why he look like a zombie in pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I shamelessly volunteer to teach him hohoh. :S

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or maybe I should advise him to not look towards the camera because I honestly think he looks so much better that way hahah.

After washing our feets and getting back into comfy shoes (for me it's flops), we head to Bedugul for lunch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yay it's not burning hot and sunny anymore, the whether here is like Cameron Highlands. Another volcano behind us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're in a temple in Bedugul which I forgot the name again. This tree is older than my grandfather, according to Wayan it's more than 100 years old.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think of all temples, I like this one the best, later you'll know why.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hoho now the father wanna be the outcase.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reminds me of layer cake -_____-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The father claims he's a good photographer because he manage to capture the flower to complement us and the building wor. ~.~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is like the only picture I took with the brother throughout the trip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dunno what's the brother doing so far over there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A happy father. He has an unusual interest on buildings that look like layer cakes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sadly this is the best I could come out with when I ran out of poses.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mother and the soon-to-be camwhore sister.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She sticks out her tongue more than me ~____~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The scenery here is quite nice if you ask me. I took so many pictures of the place until the battery was drained out again. =/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All the scenery pictures are going in whether you like it or not :P Don't waste my effort la hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Er... water land building?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hehe a view without the layer cakes.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is the last of the scenery photos, there's some more actually but they all look similar anyway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These gateways are everywhere in all the temples. It is also how the gates of some houses in Bali looks like.

And then we're off to The Royal Family Temple.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the only picture I took over there cuz camera habis battery (maybe the camera man did con us >:| pif damn potong stim).

//*edit*
Oops here's one more picture I forgot to post.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More layer cakes.

//

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last destination of the day: Tanah Lot (yes it's a temple again but thank god there's more than temple seeing to the place heheh)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Once we reached he place, we were given 30 mins to shop around before heading to the temple part of Tanah Lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The father and the mother was busy bargaining in the wood craft shop and there's nothing much for me to buy. Now I know what it feels like having the father and brother trailing around when the sister and I go shopping. :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is how the woman here carries stuff, and they're able to walk without dropping it on the ground. Reminds me of how that fella in America's Next Top Model teaches the girls how to cat walk haha. There's a ceremony there btw so those things they carry on top are offerings to the god.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is everywhere in Bali. It looked damn real ok, my sis said comparatively mine look fake wtf.

Tanah means earth (like duh) and Lot stands for Laut (the sea) so I guess now you have a rough impression of the place don't you?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Means we come here to look at the sea =)) The sunset to be exact.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr and Mrs Chen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Chen's. Kenapalah saya berpose macam ini? ~.~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With the tour guide Wayan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sun is setting the sun is setting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I said, a ceremony was held on that day. From there you can see the villagers walking to the cave to give their offerings. The temple is actually over there but we tourist couldn't go there that day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the first time I see so many people on the seaside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is when I realized I did the biggest mistake in thinking the Bedugul temple has the nicest scenery T_____T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you the sunset. Sigh pictures taken using the camera phone doesn't do it justice :(

Day 4

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes I woke up damn early again because it was already very bright at 6.30 in the morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alamak that pose again -.-" Haha look at the father.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like the sands over there, it's soft and silky not like in M'sia which is a bit rough, but sadly the water wasn't very clear.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beside the pool. One picture only, I promise heheh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Packing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 10000Rp (RM4) cap my sis bought.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm still damn rich cuz I didn't buy anything much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had an hour to spare before having to leave for the airport so dad suggested we take a cab and go sight seeing. This is our last destination before going home: The Galleria. My second time there cuz Denny already took me there the day before.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom and the statue.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sis and the statue.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the airport already.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Father mother.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The kids.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Their McFlurry damn cute ok! But I prefer our own bigger sized one. K la this is the last cuz it was time to board the plane already. Our flight reached earlier by 35 minutes this time. @@"

I just realized this post has a whooping record breaking 141 pictures omg, 5 omgs, and 3 wtfs. This is one lame blogger. -_____-"

Okla, happy loading and lagging wtf. (now it's 4)

Toodles peepz.

P/s: I'm glad we found each other. I hope you are too. =)

No comments: