Monday, December 11, 2006

ROAR!!!

Went to Mid Valley with family and did some shopping. Highlights of the day:
  1. I was getting on the elevator when some Malay woman shove me aside with her big humongous gigantic monstrous boobies just to get ahead of me. Like what's the difference could it possibly make?? It's not like that Ah Lian top on 70% discount would be gone if she's late for 2 seconds.
  2. Some fella with wet hands ter-touch my hands, which was happily resting on the rubber handle of the elevator) and left the wet stuff (water? sweat? whatever it is) on my hands. Eeeyer damn wet ok! =.="
  3. Some Malay (sorry it had to be Malay again) kid think it's damn funny to stop right in front of the elevator steps and take his time thinking whether or not to step in then decided he's not going to and lastly turn back and expect the queue of people waiting to get on the elevator behind him to clear path so that his highness can get through. So me, who was right behind him nearly tripped when he suddenly stop in the middle of no where. Eh din your momo ever tell you not to fool around with these things because you might trip and roll down the steps and bump into those innocent people who have no other intentions but to shop peacefully?!
  4. Mat Rempits who shamelessly take ur comfy spot in the KTM. I actually though the fella needed to get out so I stood aside to let him through. Mana tau the fella nvr go out, instead he just took my spot and held onto that handle I was holding a minute ago. Bleh!!!
  5. This middle aged Middle Eastern man wore his pants in public! Means before that he was pantsless!!!! Omg $^$%&%@$#!!!!! Ok rewind... I didn't know whether he was pantsless but then when I spotted him he was zipping up his pants, with the button unfastened and pants still hanging loosely over the hip and can see the boxers ok! I swear it wasn't like he went to the toilet and forgot to zip, more like he went to the loo and took off his pants then came out that way = =" And that fella was looking as shameless as you can possibly imagine as if he did it a gazillion times before.
At the end of the day, one word: speechless.

Why la why got people like these???

Can someone save our country pls. =____="

No comments: