Me and Bob was there this afternoon when this FATass Indian Guy came in from the back door holding this file. I instantly knew what he was about to do.
Fat Indian Guy: Hi, good afternoon ya I'm not here to sell things. We are from bla bla orphanage bla bla bla. . . (deaf people oso know he's asking for money.)
*then he did the usual open-book-show-pictures-of-poor-children*
Me: Erm, we had alot of people like you around our college. I donated (to them) a few times before already.
FIG: What college?
Me: Erm, taylors.
FIG: Oh, is that so.
FIG: But you see, we are from Semenyit bla bla bla. . . ( obviously still not giving up)
Me: . . .
Me: Erm, if I really wanna donate I'll go straight to the place.
*the fella shoved a paper to me, with an address and phone number written on it*
FIG: Then take down the number, and when you go there, we will have a red carpet to welcome you.
FIG: *takes out some stationary pack* This is why we always put our tag with address at the back, so that people will know it's for donation.
FIG: Serious, take down the number, we will welcome you with a BIG red carpet. (PIFFF EXAGGERATING GAO GAO)
Me: It's okay... (Yes la, I damn lazy to write the number down.)
FIG: *mocking tone* YEAH RIGHT, Taylors College Sunway College kononnya~
*walks away to cheat other people*
Grr.
I damn pei ok! Why got such people one? Whether I donate or not it's my business, dahlah you kacau me when I'm eating, but is it necessary to show me that kind of attitude? Summore Bob was sitting right opposite of me but he only kept quiet and watch -_-"
If I really wanna donate, I won't be stupid enough to donate through people like YOU who obviously swallow 99% of the so-called donation hmmph.
*still very mad about it*
Me: . . .
Me: Erm, if I really wanna donate I'll go straight to the place.
*the fella shoved a paper to me, with an address and phone number written on it*
FIG: Then take down the number, and when you go there, we will have a red carpet to welcome you.
FIG: *takes out some stationary pack* This is why we always put our tag with address at the back, so that people will know it's for donation.
FIG: Serious, take down the number, we will welcome you with a BIG red carpet. (PIFFF EXAGGERATING GAO GAO)
Me: It's okay... (Yes la, I damn lazy to write the number down.)
FIG: *mocking tone* YEAH RIGHT, Taylors College Sunway College kononnya~
*walks away to cheat other people*
Grr.
I damn pei ok! Why got such people one? Whether I donate or not it's my business, dahlah you kacau me when I'm eating, but is it necessary to show me that kind of attitude? Summore Bob was sitting right opposite of me but he only kept quiet and watch -_-"
If I really wanna donate, I won't be stupid enough to donate through people like YOU who obviously swallow 99% of the so-called donation hmmph.
*still very mad about it*













No comments:
Post a Comment