Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hullo folks.

Since I'm so free (but sadly still so lazy), here's a picture post. (YER why la why the pictures came out unrotated again?? T.T)

So it's already a new year and supposedly a new start right? But how ar, I don even feel one year older haw haw, maybe it's because I didn't go for countdown (lazy to crowd with the world) and I didn't have a new year's resolution like everyone else does. But wait. I do have one... and it's to get through the year in one piece. But what kinda reso is that huh?

Anyway this is how I spent NYE: By meeting up with the monkey gang at Oldtown Kopitiam, Taipan for dinner then proceed to Asia Cafe to play pool (Yeah yeah I know I'm not very happening).

Sa poh #3 and me :P

-

I spent the first day of 2007 with a bunch of wacky people at Genting Highlands. Yeah must be crazy I already know it'll be damn crowded still I went up haha. And what's more I went to play pool. Dash underscore dash. Actually no, we didn't go there on purpose to play pool. We went because someone needs to see someone *grin grin* and the rest have nothing better to do (yeah? :P)

And since we didn't go to the Theme Park (because obviously there's no point to queue for more than an hour just for that less-than-15-mins ride), we resulted in taking tons of photos.

This is how Wei Min and Yunru eat SALAD. Using chopsticks if you haven't noticed.

Meet the sa pohs :P

Sepia effect :)


Did I mention some are very lame?

Obviously not ready yet.

Jee Heng called us kiddos because we posed like this.

So I dared him to do THIS. Ultraman pose hahahaa.

We are definitely taller than 150cm. :))

I'm *cough*taller than Wei Min. HAHA that day I kept pouring him cold water when he's trying to be funny by giving him the *fakes a laugh* "haaaaa haaaaa haaaa it's very funny let's laugh" response. He must be damn annoyed. :D

Hui made Yunru do this.

Okla I made him do this. Bleh, he looks so much cuter = =" (Don't kill me Yunru)

The rest of the guys. Look at that Yunru, pan cool kononnya haha = ="

Not my idea but I LIKE! hehe.

Eh I know my sulking face damn ugly, I was actually very very tired, no kidding.

My eating look oso damn ugly wtf. (Why am I posting it?)

Normal looking picture.

Hahahahaha we purposely took the escalator up again just to take this picture. Yes la damn lame but I like the pic =D

Look at Wei Min the outcast!! Nyahaha

-

Went to Times Square with Yoke and her little friend Wei Ching (he's only 13 though quite small size also) to watch Night at the Museum. Well, any movie with Ben Stiller as the lead should be funny, this one was not an exception. I think it's good comedy cuz it's not lame funny but funny funny (geddit?). Easter Island went: "Quuuuiiiiiiieeeeet!!! ... ... ... ... My dumb dumb wants to speak." somewhere in the movie wtf.

It's an advertisement we saw at the Monorail station. Looks damn real right?

Can read? I think it's pretty cool.

Saw this graffiti on the wall opposite of the escalator down. Quite cool le don't you think?

Yee Shuang and Yee Yoke.

-

Other random pictures which are taken recently.

The long-time-no-see Fiona.

Cute WC sign hehe. Makes people feel like peeing. -.-"

I know by the looks of these pictures, this post is so much in contrast with the previous one. Well, it's because the pictures are taken some few weeks ago, though I really thank you guys (you know who you are) for showing your concerns. Believe me, I will always remember who's there for me when I need to lend an ear or a shoulder. :)

Note to self: Get pictures from Tsae Yun despite crappy connection.

No comments: