Thursday, January 04, 2007

Year 2007 didn't start as smoothly as I expected. In fact, it's alot worst than "not smooth".

I'm sorry I can't mention names, I would sound a thousand times more horrible if I do. And by now I don't think I have the right to reveal names as well.

To person #1: Believe it or not I feel really really bad. I know no matter how many times I apologize it wouldn't make things better because this time, I really screwed things haven't I? I just hope I'll have a chance to make it up to you. In case we don't patch things up before I leave, I wish you all the best for your last semester and NS. Thanks for being for me all this while.

To person #2: I just got your mail. I guess I can only say I'm lucky there's someone like you in my life yet I dunno how to appreciate it. Sometimes I dunno how to treat you as well. I might appear mean to you, but there's one thing you don't know. I did that because I think it's the best way I can to help you move on. And no, I'm not defending myself, you have every right to hate, scold, or yell at me. Truth is, I feel... sad perhaps? when you said I've become another person and I don't even know why. Anyway sorry for giving you a hard time. Thanks for all you've done.

To person #3 (This person doesn't read my blog and I'm sure of it): I'm sorry for being the rebel daughter I am. Sometimes I don't know how I grow up to be so different from you. And because of that we can't seem to collaborate in many things. I feel tired and exhausted of all the quarreling and yelling which god knows why happens a lot recently. I really really REALLY hope things will get better eventually because at the end of the day, there's no doubt I love you and I always will. Heck, if there's no you there wouldn't be me.

Haih, and what's more is I'm foolish enough to tell the world about how horrible I am. Maybe if I don't do this I can never remind myself how much I dislike how things are working now, and for it I can only blame myself. If you've always wanted to send me hate messages or in anyway insult me now is a good time. Give it all in one blow, then I can start picking up the pieces. As Veenah once said: Sometimes its good to have a breakdown. Let go of all the frustrations and feelings that have been locked up for a few months. That feeling of crying and crying till you cant cry anymore..and theres nothing left to cry about.

Why is it so hard to be happy? I have no problem cheering up myself at times, but sometimes, even the optimist in you gets tired of having to cheer up the pessimist in you all the time.

No comments: