Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This entry is here because I think I owe it to the people I'm about to mention suddenly feel inspired wtf :D

Nah nah here's a peek at my circle of friends, who's diameter (the circle not friends) is getting smaller after college but still I'm grateful to have/had them in my life.

(Ehem in no particular order of course.)

SUK HUI the Sa Poh #1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've known her since Form 2 but we didn't become good friends until mid Form 5. Being in the same class for 2 years since Form 4, we ended up as best mates the typical way, which is the hated-you-at-first-sight-but-ended-up-as-twins. I don't remember exactly what happened before we became close, but I do remember:

She was the one whom I can show my collection of stickers to (shaddap I know I'm childish) because she love stickers as well!!!

She was my faithful shopping companion before she left to Sg because she TOO love fancy/girlie/bling stuff/earrings/skirts(skirts does not equal minis ok)/shoes(recent addiction) bla bla bla in other words we have a similar sense of fashion. (And if must I add, I personally think she has good taste haw haw haw. Cut the self praise is no praise crap cuz I already know that :P)

She was the one I had Accounts tuition with (together with Giraffe Popo and Amanda Panda) every 2 times a week (and more than that approaching SPM) all through Form 5.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's 4 of us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is Yu Hang, our tutor cum crap partner LOL.

She was, and still is my faithful pool partner because we both started playing this year and progressed on the same speed hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Suk Hui and Tsae Yun @ Asia Club.

She was the one I shared my thoughts with no matter of love, friendship, guys, food or even random stuff such as _____ (something random la I can't think of any now), and yeah vise versa too I guess. =) though sometimes I'm not much of a help especially when it comes to giving advise. Oh oh but my ear is always there if one needs lending. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture partner hoh hoh.

She was also the one whom I posed as a lamp post with during our Penang class trip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For no particular reason at all actually :D

We were the only ones in class who had our scientific calculator decorated with stickers and glitters :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shoik!! hehehe.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Looking back at those days when I have bad hair.

She was the one I relied on at past outings because I've always had transportation problem (and so did she but there's always someone who's willing to be her personal driver and also willingly get pinched HAHAHHA).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to Genting with half of the monkey gang on the first day of year 2007.

And if you don't know this, you can't say you know Lee Suk Hui. She absolutely ADORE things in BLUE or anything that has to do with SNOOPY. So yeah, to those who're interested in this pig, you know what to get her for her birthday, it's on June 21st btw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's an obligatory ugly picture mwahahahah. (Don't kill me pls :S)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Mei Choo giving her a message on the way back from Penang. Apparently it is quite painful? ticklish? I forgot which it is. :S

P/s: Sa poh, if you get more presents than usual this year you owe me LUNCH huuuuhuuuhu!!



Next up,

TSAE YUN the Sa Poh #3 (I give you 2 minutes to figure out who's Sa Poh #2 haw haw)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, this girl. Fate brought us together as we were destined to be in the same class for 4 years since Form 2. I won't forget the times we spent hogging the phone and going to school early in the morning to hang out. Come to think of it, it seems we never run out of topics to talk about back then. But well knowing you (and knowing me of course), our conversation was mostly typical teenager girl talk. It was fun gossiping with you and May Mei haha.

Sad but true, our friendship didn't manage to survive the tantrums and there was a period where we both never speak to each other even though we were in the same class! Yeah it's that bad :'( BUT BUT BUT, I'm oso very glad we patched things up eventually and now we get along fine don't you think???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taken during Penang class trip 2005.

Well, here's a recap:

The first impression I had of her was Gosh this girl is as thin as a stick! God is so unfair :( . I envied girls like her ALOT when I used to be FATTER back in high school because despite how much they eat, their weight and diameter of waist remain unchanged. Imagine being able to eat all the food in the world and won't get fat, I can only dream of it you know!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Damn thin hor? I think this is not her thinnest!

But then no sooner after I know her I found out that she wish to grow fatter and she prefer to have chubbier chicks like moi HAHAHAA. I remembered wanting to get rid of my baby fats so badly but couldn't despite the amount of weight I lost, which isn't alot oso la actually. The point is, we both wanted what each other has, now isn't that ironic?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh well, I guess one can never ask for too much. ;)

She was also one of my faithful shopping companion. In fact, I think I shopped with her more than I've ever shopped with anyone else. Heck, we even bought the same top more than once. Oh btw, i use shopped because we've never gone shopping for a looong time dee since... omg since when ar? It's been that long = ="

She was also the one whom house I crashed in twice, which was during New Year and Christmas (both on the same year even though it's 11 months 25 days apart!) after we went for countdown together at The Curve (Yes same place too on both occasion!).

The first sleepover we played with nail polish and the second we almost didn't sleep at all! I even got a new pimple right beside my nose the second day because she tempted me with chocolates before sleeping. And what's more we went to Mid Valley just to camwhore with nice Xmas decorations despite feeling tired and exhausted due to the lack of sleep. Speaking of which, the pictures are still with her until now :/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took this 2 weeks before Xmas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And she ripped off my pose! Nyahahhaha...

Apparently she's also my faithful camwhore companion seeing it's no easy task to find someone who's willing to take silly/poser pictures such as THESE!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Sheryl, Yun and me pointing at nowhere in particular. -.-" Believe me, you haven't seen the worst.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I nearly got raped by her during Christmas after countdown wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Looking like 2 drunktards.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Make it 3 hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes poser gao gao. Sue me :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nyam nyam.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HEHEHEHH nothing to do while waiting for Wei Min.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No couldn't see the sign. = ="


She's also my new pool partner though we've only played together once during New Year's eve.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

P/p/s: If you haven't figure out yet, Sa Poh #2 is yours truly lo. I don't even remember who suggested the numbering. ~.~"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 of us even bought similar handphone hangers. Actually I wasn't there when they bought it. Those 2 Sa Pohs said the vege looks damn funny that's why they bought it. =D



YEE YOKE or more commonly known as Ru Yee by friends.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Known her from Physics and Chemistry tuition during Form 5. We studied in the same high school but different class. My first impression of her was Wah this girl quite small size ah. Heehhehe.

I'll always remember she was the one whom I hung out with every weekday morning at Asia Cafe. She always order a small cup of Milo then sip on it while we chit-chat until it's time to go to class.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
@ Genting. Is that my tongue? Why so round one? ~_~"

She's my faithful movie partner. We would always go to Sunway Pyramid after class to catch a movie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HAHA I watched John Tucker twice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I asked her to try on this top but ended up I like it as well so we both bought it.

We were each other's faithful listener back when I was still in college. She was the one who listened to my occasional rumbles.

She's my #1 source of entertainment gossip and the latest movies/dramas. That girl LOVES Korean/Taiwanese drama series alot, she even have an external hard drive filled with downloaded dramas to prove it.

She was the one whom I went with together with Xuan to Dong Bang Shin Ki's concert last year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention Xiao Xuan stole my boyfriend? :P



MICHELLE LEONG the Purple Pig

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Title says it all. She loves PURPLE and thinks PIGGIES are the cutest thang in the world. Take a peek at her wardrobe and you'll know I'm right hehehh. I've known this pig for 6 years (7th year now and still counting :P)

Both of us are from the same Primary School, which is SJK(C) Lick Hung but we never knew each other. I saw her before and remembered her as the girl with maggie mee hair. If I'm not mistaken, the first time we talked to each other was during CHS Orientation Day, her class was beside mine, and I recognize her at once as my ex-schoolmate when I saw her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is taken during my 17th birthday. She and some friends bought me a cake. *touch*

She sat Mr Ho's (bus driver, not the boyfriend) bus starting from Form 2, and that's when I got to know each other a little better. No sooner after that she went to straighten her hair, and waved maggie mee hair bye bye. If you didn't see her last time you would never have thought she had natural frizzy hair cuz now her hair is silky straight. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Add Math tuition gang.

Michie is my shopping companion, and one of the best heheh. We always go to different places to shop, even the ones far away from Subang Jaya thanks to her mobility. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
@ some boutique at Hartamas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In her Kembara. *envies*

She's also very outgoing, that explains why she has TONS of friends outside. Sometimes I wonder, how in the world did she manage to know so many random people huh? :P Then again, having witness how friendly she can be sometimes, I'm not all that surprise.

One of the reasons I admire her is her forever cheerfulness and optimism. I'm serious, all my life I've known her, I never seen her throwing a temper or showing a sad face before, not even once and no, I'm not exaggerating. I must dig out the secret whatever it is HAWHAWHAW!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Showing off white teeth? :D


She's my Red Box partner, or is it the other way round? All I know is she loves to sing and has a great voice. Don't believe me? Ajak her to Red Box one day and find out yourself. :P Oh she plays the piano too (Gred 8 le no kidding!!).


OK OK I know I sound like I'm selling off my friends, but really they're just as I said. Although it's not keep each other up to date on our life events, but what I've learned through the years is it doesn't always matter whether we meet up constantly, what matters most is knowing whatever happens, they will still be right there for you whenever you need them. To me, this silent gesture of acknowledgment is what keeps the friendship alive. =]

P/p/p/s: Take this post as part 1. I didn't want to cramp it all in one post cuz it'll take me ages to finish it and besides, the recall recap remembering thinggie isn't easy you know, not when you have to dig out memories as far back as 6, 7 years ago.

No comments: