Went out with mum to buy some stuff that's going into my luggage bag. Bought quite alot of stuff including loads of pads hahaha (what to do it's expensive over there :/). When we were in FOS I told her: Ma, you know, there's only 2 shops in the world which once I go in, I will never fail to come out carrying something, it's FOS and WH. She gave it a thought then both of us laughed, apparently mum likes FOS as well. We ended up carrying 6 big plastic bags home (no no not all from FOS, I'm not that siao), except I didn't go home straight away. Instead, I met up with Mr Ho and mum went home without me huhuhu.
We walked around and sat at the bench for a very long time before deciding we should catch a movie. Truth is, there ain't many movies that caught my attention lately. We've watched The Confessions of Pain, Curse of The Golden Flower, and Love Wrecked since he came back but all also so-so only la.
Then I remembered Pui Mun mentioned in her blog that Blood Diamond was great so decided to watch that.
Leonardo DiCaprio died because of that blood
Then we went to Magical Theater Restaurant for dinner. I've been wanting to try out the food there since it opened but didn't have a chance to.
Posing with the dinner. Eh someone teach him how to smile please. Hehehe...
Me with my Grilled Cod Fish with White Wine Sauce.
Yum Yum. Not bad at all I must say.
In fact, I <3 it hehe. The sauce tastes nice and the serving is just right for me.
In fact, I <3 it hehe. The sauce tastes nice and the serving is just right for me.
His Spicy Seafood Spaghetti (oops did I get it correctly?). I love the sauce of this as well, and they are not kiam siap with the seafood like some places are. That fella tricked me into eating 2 prawns hmmph.
This is somewhere I wanna take my family to for dinner next time, provided my parents pay la heheheh cuz I'm still broke. :'(
Well, that's all for today folks, good
Things to be done:
- Post up backdated pictures.
- Finish the post about my close friends (Part 2 cough cough).
- Get Xmas photos from Tsae Yun. (Hope it's still there huehehe).


















No comments:
Post a Comment