Hullo.
Guess what?
I baked again.
HAHA.
This time it's Amos Choc Chip Cookies, sth like that.
I think my parents are starting to get enough of me throwing a "Nice anot nice anot?? NICE RIGHT!!?" repeatedly every time I bake.
Well what to do, I have to do some self-motivation right??
*pats self*
Anyhow, don't think I'll have time to do sth like this again, not in near future anyway. I haven't pack omg! And I have like what, 5 days? left. *panic*
I haven't get my art materials as well. Speaking of which, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO GET!! Can someone help? Anyone?? I just need a list of things that I might be using for my first year. I'm going to pursue in Visual Communication Design btw, at Monash University Australia, if I haven't already mention a million times. *let the girl exaggerate can you?*
And hor, I'm still HOMELESS as well. I couldn't get a place at the International Mews (it's the uni's hostel) because there is only 90 freaking places available. I hope they're not giving any to the locals when people like me is crying for shelter at a foreign land bleh :/
So my plan now is to find a place to sleep AFTER I get there. Anyone wanna keep me for a few days until I settle my accommodation? If not I'll just have to get a spot beside the beggars and probably spend Chinese New Year with them. HAHAHA ok not funny = ="
I have this funny thought though.
It's 5 days away from my departure date. I kinda think I should be emo by now, BUT I'm not. I don't know whether it's supposed to be a good thing or not. No doubt though, I AM going to be missing my friends HEAPS and probably be homesick, but I don't know why am I feeling peaceful nowadays. NOT the kind you of peaceful-dead peaceful ok, more like calm-peaceful. I mean, it's quite unlike me to react like this cuz normally I would be emo-ing and eating 3 bars of chocolate a day wtf.
Oh don't mind me I'm babling again.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
hmph...i cant leave msg in the chatbox agin...!
it's good anyway for not to be emo....hehe...stay pretty w/o emos...
heyyyy why i cant leave msg in da tagbox??
u damn free to bake wei!!!!haha.
i will be leavin on 11th too but early in da mornin.=(
Post a Comment