Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hola from Melbourne!

Ok it's 2.05 am here now and I have gotta go to sleep cuz tmr I'm waking up early to start my accommodation-seeking again. No luck today, I'm worried because alot of places are taken. Even my application on campuswalk 1 (which is situated near my campus) was rejected for god-knows-what reason.

Peepz, sorry if I haven't been replying you in MSN, I'm in pretty much a bad state now. I baru can use internet and now gotta allocate timetable. I don't get to use it much and for long either that's y I'm typing super fast now. You can always email me or leave a mssg here though cuz I check my inbox quite often now hehehe.

I've just moved out from the motel to stay with Aunt Mad (my friend's aunt). Reeeeealllly thank them or not by now I might still be crying in the motel. I'm sorry, I hate to admit that I whined even though I've told myself over and over again that I won't. I pretty much cried along the way here in the plane, damn embarassing I know. Blame the boyfriend la! Hmmph make me emo, espcially in the airport. He's the one who started tearing though I'm happy he did (gosh what am I saying), as in I'm happy cuz now I'm really sure I want us to work out. I'll try really hard if it's the last thing I do.

You know, after all the staying-alone-in-the-motel-feeling-helpless-and-hopeless, I've really learned my lesson. I know how lucky I am when I'm back in Malaysia.

As for my parents, I feel bad cuz I didn't spend much time with them before I leave. Now I'm feeling guilty, and miss them lots especially when my sister sent me an sms today saying how the Chen's miss me. And yesterday I couldn't stop myself from crying when mum called. Kla damn embarrasing like baby only. You guys should come and try, see will cry anot.

Ok la gotta stop dee cuz I'm becoming emo. I really need somewhere to stay now, no joke though I know I joked about living at the streets with the beggars. Regreted dee.

PLS lemme find somewhere tmr pls *fingers crossed*

No comments: