Btw, Happy Valentines Day everyone - the singles, the coupled-ups, the desperates, the not-so-desperates, the crushing-on-someones... ok la whichever you are go spend time with someone you truly care for okay???? cuz I would really love to trade places with you. I would love to hug my friends tight tight now, and kiss my bf gao gao hahahaa, and have dinner with parents long long... Yeah la I know I should stop dee.
and to my dearest boyfriend,
I hope you'll see this. It's hard to talk to you now since I haven't got permanent access to the internet. In case I don't see you online tonight, I just wanna say I miss you heaps!!! (though I know I already say that like a million times) EH I mean it when I say it ok! hehe...
K gotta go now, buh bye see ya next time.
P/s: Hui, I couldn't ans ur call the other day cuz my hp is switched off already as it was time to depart. I saw ur long-ass mssg though :P nearly teared ok!
K gotta go now, buh bye see ya next time.
P/s: Hui, I couldn't ans ur call the other day cuz my hp is switched off already as it was time to depart. I saw ur long-ass mssg though :P nearly teared ok!













1 comment:
cant believe i didnt know that ur going out with someone! :(
Post a Comment