Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blogging again though I have nothing to blog about.

Oh wait.

I have sth to blog about, in fact quite alot. But it has been a tiring day and I'm lazy to go through all the details again. Oh well, it's not that interesting anyway.

Really.

I went to the market place today. And the pet shop. And tried gelato. That's the top 3 most interesting things that I've done today = ="

The market place was kinda cool la, they have every freaking kinda fruits and food - cooked, semi-cooked and uncooked. Now I know why people get fat here.

As for the pet shop, there was this cute Shih Tzu + poodle breed puppy there today, so cute can die haha. Aunt Madeline's daughter owns a Shih Tzu + Chi Hua Hua breed, we took him along today when we went to Victoria Market. You know what? I'm starting to want one hmmph. But of course la I can't cuz there is no way in the world I can afford one :(

Now fast forward to lunch. Ate sushi (gosh I miss sushi!) then tried the gelato. EEEeeeeEEEeee damn nice, now I know why people put on even more weight when they're here. you get to have 2 flavours in a single cup and the size is like woah~ double the size of the one-scoop ones in Msia. Ok la stop talking bout food I'm getting hungry again.

Anyway, I really need to settle down. Sigh. Hopefully tomorrow can finish cleaning. Then I can finally start to know the neighborhood (not that there's one anyway).

Uni is starting soon geez. You know that kinda feeling you get when you're about to step into an unfamiliar place filled with unfamiliar faces and how you wish you were back to where you started again? I'm getting it now. I miss my comfort zone. And yeah, I miss that familiar feeling.

Oh well, people leave right? Gosh why la must emo everyday hmmph.

Oh btw, I'm aware that my recent posts have been a bore due to lack of pictures and stuff. It's practically life's ramblings that filled the blog. Bare with me okay? I don't get to use the internet for long so when I do, I must start typing straight away, there's no time for spell checks and colourful fonts and sarcasm and humor and stuff. I'd thought someone may be interested with what's going in my life these few days. Oh well, if don have then I just type to syoik sendiri lo ok.

Anyway gtg again. Ciao.


*edit*

I forgot I edited pictures.

Wanted to post this yest but thought I didn't save.


Meet Cruz. Aunt's Madeline's daughter's dog. P/s: It doesn't make me miss you less dear.


Cute la the fella, I also want one can ar?


Turn 90 degrees counter clockwise hehe.


This one's unedited cuz I took it today at the pet shop.

See I like dogs!

No comments: