Hullo.
I miss home again. Boo hoo I'm a whiner.
I miss how I can sit freely and goyang kaki in front of the comp for hours and drive the car out to meet up with my friends.
I miss how I can just ring up my friends anytime at the day without having to worry about my credit.
I miss being able to spend money without having to times 3.
I miss being able to spend money at all.
I miss my bed. Today I bought a bed at Ikea, and it cost me AUD$314. That's before you add in the transportation fee which is AUD$40 wtf. Can die dot com right? Nola I secretly plan to work and cover the expense. But due to certain reasons I can't pay cash thus have to use the credit card. So must tell parents lo. My mum was mad, very mad. SIGH. How la how... Once I step down from the plane I become giam siap, now must try even harder :(
I miss having dinner with my parents. Even though we fought alot before I left, I still miss them badly. I rather we fight than not able to see each other at all.
Sorry la I thought I'm independent enough and mentally ready to leave home but apparently I'm not.
I also thought I'm strong and boy was I wrong.
I thought I wanted to get a PR in Aus but now all I want is to finish this year and fly home.
I miss that familiar feeling I had days ago when I was still back at Malaysia.
I miss laughing around like a maniac in the presence of my sa pohs.
I miss kissing my boyfriend good night and being able to meet him for lunch.
I miss holding his hands.
I miss talking crap with him.
I miss listening to his heartbeat.
I miss his voice.
I miss how he impersonate Russell Peters with that china slang and the indian accent.
The scene of him tearing before I do and me kissing him one last time before I go down the elevator keeps playing in my head no matter how hard I try to scrap it off.
I miss... grr why can't I stop myself from all this whining?
Shame on me.
Can someone tell me how to get through this seemingly never ending misery. I don't know how people work out long distance relationship. I really don't. All I know is, I really envy them now.
K la gotta stop dee my friend wanna use. Bye~
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Since you're in a new environment, always try to enjoy every single new thing instead of missing how good you used to be in Msia...It can also be so good being in a good environment. wait until the day u come back and do whatever you want to do so long ago Australia...that'd be more enlightening!! Your peeps would definitely like to see that you truly enjoy your life o~~!
Take GOOD care my dear fren!
('..')Happy Chinese New Year ('..')
Post a Comment