I have some pictures!
But the connection is PMSing on me :(
Btw, did I mention I won't be having internet access at the apartment until 2 weeks later?? And that's only IF everything goes in plan, which doesn't usually happen because the pace here is kinda slow, according to the lady working in the phone shop.
:(
So now I'm in the state library using their free-but-slow connection. And the state library closes at 9 over here which leaves me very little time to talk on msn seeing that nobody goes online until at night hmmph.
And you can't even log in to msn here *pif* so I have no choice but to use e-buddy for the moment.
So there you go, don't think I'll be updating much until I get internet connection at the apartment. Pray with me ppl.
P/s: I miss you!! You know who you are :P (you better lol)
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment