Monday, February 26, 2007

Sth for the boyfriend...

Dear Denny,

You're supposed to read this after I call you if I can stay up till 3 cuz then it'll b 12 at Msia, but if I couldn't manage to keep my eyes open till 3, hope you'll see it anyway. :)

If there's one thing I really wanna do now, it's to call you up and listen to your voice for as long as I want. I feel so helpless now, I feel like doing something special to surprise you but I don't know how. There's no connection at my place yet, which means I can't talk to you online at night even though I really want to, and it doesn't help that the reception sucks for both the maxis and my aussie line.

Also, what bugs me right now is that I could actually buy a phone card and call you through the house phone. *Smack self for not thinking of it earlier* You see, it's actually not that expensive if I call Msia using a phone card, but it's past 7 now and all the phone shops are closed. Sigh. Why la why didn't the thought came 2 hrs ago? :(

Anyway I'm going a bit off track here. This post is supposed to be about you and not my rantings. You know the past 2 days, when I went to this Italian restaurant at Lygon St. I was thinking "This is where I wanna take Denny when he comes to Melb" and the same thought stuck me as well when I was at Il Freddo and Koko Black with my friends. Every time that happens, I feel like there's so much I wanna show you and words are waiting to come out and I really wished you were right there with me instead. I wanna know how you've been spending your time when I wasn't around, I wanna know how it feels having you with me in Melb, and I also wanna know whether that familiar feeling of being by your side as well as having you by my side will come back again, or maybe there's something about you I will discover which I didn't know before and how it can strengthen the bond between us or maybe both of us will be a lil bit different from now and how is that going to affect us? Well, maybe skip the last one cuz it doesn't sound right, well not now anyway cuz I still feel the same towards you and I'm assuming you do too? :P

I know, it's only been 2 weeks, and nothing is certain. But for us to work out, I'm going to try as hard as I can. I think and pray from the bottom of my heart that we WILL MAKE IT, though I'm still working on how hehe.

I have friends who had long distance for few years and they made it, even though some went on and off through the years. Anyway *snap self from whatever negative thinking that is forming* I think I'm going on and on and starting to babble abit.

The announcement that the library will be closing soon was just played. I don't even have time to read through what I've typed. Sorry dear, I really hope I can make this post sound better but I'm running out of time and I want to post it today because it's the whole point I started it so here goes,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND!

Luv you alot, and you know that :P

Miss everything about you.

P/s: I'll write a better one next time okay hun? Heheh...

Love, Yee Shuang

No comments: