PIF I've typed the replies in the chat box got god knows how may times but NOTHING ever comes out. Bleh~ crappy connection *shakes head*
Well gotta reply here then:
mcarmen: You forgot to say "MISS ME" hahaha. Take care ok???? And tell me about NS cuz I wanna know :) Miss u tooooo.
purplepig: You mean +60430291533?? It's my hp. I have a house phone but forgot the number hehe. So what have you been up to lately??? I miss shopping with you le, must go shop gao gao when I come back :P
sue ling: Thanks girl! Take care :)
tsae yun: Culture tak syoik pun :( but thanks anyway sa poh, love ya lots hehehehe.
veenah: VEEE are you coming next year? Me and Pierre are waaaaaitinggggg hehehehe.
PM: Hey girl sorry ya didn't message. My number is +6043o291533. How's uni?? :)
kim_chew: You ar??? Need to miss mer? You're just a few blocks away :p
sung: Hey sung, how's Adelaide?
Pierre: Yesss prepare to look like a tourist hahahah.
jean: Hey there! Erm nop, they don have quota that's why I'm always here. But the connection's kinda crappy guess I'll have to bare with that. You have to get a library card to log in but it's free, just rmb to bring your student ID when you come. Hope to see you! =D
Sheryl: YEAla :( you guys had so much fun during CNY *sour grapes*
Bob: Eh nvr call me hmmph. You went with ur seniors ar? Btw go try the ice choc at Koko Black. Orgasmic lol. Really~~~
Ok gotta go dee, going to Vic Market again later. GOSH I have been eating alooooot T.T and it's only been 2 weeks zomg. Somebody stop me~
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I wanted to leave u a message on the tagboard but I have so much to tell so I guess the space is definitely not enough for me. tee-hee~
well girl, like what you've said, it's been 3 weeks since you're there ya? HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? I don't think I've ever asked you this kinda question when you're back here but right now i seriously desperately need to know, HOW ARE YOU? of course I hope you're doing well after 3 weeks of coping with everything.
...i don care even if this sounds fake or what, but i really miss the time when we went insane and crazy all around, when you stayed overnight at my place and we chatted all night long, when we went shopping and redbox singing like there's no tomorrow...there's so much more to tell.and of course, i wouldn't forget the time when we quarreled with each other. well, arguments make friendship firmer, don't you think so too? hehe.
it's undeniable that we can no longer contact each other as much as how we used to do. but please do me a favor girl. let me have a place in your heart all the time. even if it's just a very very little space, i don't really mind actually. hehehehe.just kidding. i just hope that at times you could just spare some time to think of me, alright? deal?
i WILL go visit you 'melbourne malaysian' one day. hopefully i can make it muahahhaha. do take care of yourself ok? loves.
i miss u i miss u i miss u.
but i know u miss him more. huhuhuhu
p/s: wow! this is long!! (for me lar at least) shud've written you an email. ish! =)=)=)
Post a Comment