lol tired.
K la sorry for the lack of updates, I've been doing alot of adjustments to life lately.
It's not easy to organize ur time when you have so much more to do and even more to learn, I actually thought I can go all touristy the first few weeks but sadly no time for that T.T busy CLEANING and COOKING and ALLOCATING my time. Actually, it's more of LEARNING to do all these that takes up the free time. And so even after spending 3 weeks in Melb I still manage to get lost in my own neighborhood geng anot?
Anyway here u go, the pictures I promised. Some of them go all the way back to the first week after my arrival, just so you know.
This is how I spent my CNY, or should I say CNY eve.
Don't mind me, I looked like a mess. Just came back from cleaning my room and I smelled like detergent. Btw I got teased by Uncle Mike for that shirt hmmph. And it's his idea that all the girls take a group pic at the stairway.

A bunch of people whom 2 of them I've known for only a few days and the rest I don't, but glad to be in the presence of. It feels funny because I've practically spent EVERY CNY eve at my grandma's hse, but at the same time, I'm happy to be in the company of these people and also the the great amount of food =D We had stimboat hehe.
Anyway, almost all of them are Australia-born Malaysians, and if not, their parents sent them here to study here ages ago. The dinner thing is like a tradition for them, they do it every year, sometimes in the restaurant but this year it's at Aunt Mad's hse. HAHA I bet you're wondering why am I telling you this.
So yeah, that pretty much sums up my CNY, and it's not even the first day hor?
I shifted to the apartment on the first day of CNY and spent my day wiping and vacuuming and moping, yeah just like a full-time maid. But you know la, only me and Lyncia it's kinda impossible to clean up the whole apartment so we only cleaned our rooms. Believe me, you can't imagine how dusty is the balcony and the living room.

Everything is everywhere.

Erm, my room.
-------------
And this is where I baby-sit aunty Mad's dog when she was buying fish at Victoria Market.


My baby (haha I wish)
The fella basically sniffed at every poll we passed by. I didn't know what was that for until finally he stopped at one particular poll and start pee-ing - -" Dog's oso have a fav pee spot sweat.

Every store is selling similar fruits, how do you identify which one's the best huh?
------------
As for the next few days I went for orientations and used all the access time to find somewhere to go online for free. Went to starbucks and thought I can finally go online, mana tau they charge for connection. I had to buy a phone card online. It cost AUD$10 and lasted for less than 1 hour. What's worst is I was in the middle of typing an email and was supposed to send it. My access got disconnected before I managed to send so there goes the long-ass email T.T BLEH
K k I'll stop complaining and accept the fact that EVERYTHING is charged over here. At least they have a great variety of food here. And the bread is nice :) hehe.

First few days abit miserable la as you can see, no house no shelter no money (actually got money but still converting alot so damn sam tung when buying stuff) no friends no sa poh's no boyfriend no nothing. But le, these people had been great company even though I don't know a single one of them before I came.
Erm and then there's him... *falls in love*




Cute no? Awwww how to resists?
----------------
Next up, a trip to Geelong and many other places which I forgot, basically I just joined cuz Lyncia asked me to, but I'm glad I did go cuz I found some new friends and I haven't had that much fun since I left Msia :)





























Guess who I met? :P









(Sorry no captions I'm lazy)
An from now on


Candies!

Fats!




Oh last but not least, more pictures before I left.

Yes la, I missed CNY :(







Ty, where? our pic? :(







HAHAAAHAH it looked as if I wont let go of Denny's hands = ="
I know la, random until cannot random right?
Moooore...





Crazy cousins hahaha.




Farewell.

At the airport.

Yeah very emo :(
Oh well, happy loading :P
P/s: Tsae Yun, I saw ur tag :) so touchy nearly teared. But seriously, you've put a smile on my face. Will send you a super duper long mail soon, must read all ok!













No comments:
Post a Comment