Sunday, March 11, 2007

This post is only here because I was tempted to blog after reading Anne's blog.

And no Anne, you're NOT the only one who got stalked. So far, I've kena that twice, and you know what???? Today I saw the same person that stalked me the first time in the tram, and he had to sit right next to me!! T.T The fella kept going "excuse me" to me and I pretended I was deaf, then next stop fai fai go down and hoped on another tram wtf.

Grrr imagine this, was in the STATE LIBRARY happily on9ing then this Pakistanish-looking weirdo with thick specs sat down beside me and start making conversations. At first he just seemed too friendly then after replying him a few times he kept going on and on and ON AND ON and then asked for my number BLEH. Very disturbing la ~.~

Second time was in the tram, I sat beside an Indian guy (a pretty good-looking on if I must say so, well for a stalker anyway - but that's not the point) then he started talking to me, first praise and start talking bout himself then ask me what uni am I studying at. Being here and knowing people can be quite friendly sometimes, I answer la of course, until he starts asking for my number then I fai fai get down from the tram. The fella got down at the same stop as me summore, so I stayed in the tram and went down one stop after that then walk back = ="

K la end of story can click at the X button now babai.

OOOOoooo wait I'm not done.

Oh and Anne, you're also NOT the only one who doesn't get the lectures. I had a studio last week and my lec seemed to expect EVERYONE to understand what she says, and obviously EVERYONE EXCEPT ME does becuz EVERYONE EXCEPT ME has done either Art's foundation or TAFE last year and I'm the only one starting from scratch. I was so freaked out, what with having an assignment due in week 4 and not knowing where to start. And it didn't help that when I confront her (my lec) she asked me to consider doing foundation at Monash College! Nearly cried I tell you, no kidding.

Anyway, I'm still half hanging now la. I have a 1500 essay to hand in by week 5 and I'm suppose to write about 2 artworks. They gave us a list of works to choose from which is 8 pages. Can you see the problem here? I have no idea whatsoever bout paintings and sculpture, nor have I ever visit the National Gallery of Victoria before. So I have to go there and find artwork by artwork and choose 2 to write about. Which I did just now, the old man saw my never-ending list and said it'll probably take me a week to check out everything in the list. And hor, I'm also not told WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO WRITE ABOUT. I'm just suppose to write about it that's all. T.T Where to start wor???

I mean, I like art, but I have no idea which artist did what and when and what's the story behind it. Heck, I don't even have a favorite artist. I mean, there's 839834627 artist in the world how to know them all wor.

*panic*

Actually I really wonder, am I gona survive this course? It's far too new for me and not to mention different from anything I've learned before.

1 comment:

erinwho? said...

Did quite a number of essays last year. I have a book on Aus, Painting if you are interested. As for NGV, go during 'tour hours' where there's a guide there to explain.

Anyway, just chill & enjoy ur course =)