Can somebody tell me HOW TO WRITE THAT BLOODY ESSAY?!?!
:(
On the other hand, here's where I'll be living for the next 7 months.

And there's my hsemate sitting at the dining table.

That's my room beside. Weird placing hor?

You don't see the door because it's a sliding door with NO LOCK.

I bought the carpet :D

Study table, which was left behind by the previous tenant.

I think this will give u a clearer view of the whole room. I bought that hugeass mirror! (yes I am that vain :p). No that's a joke, it's the wardrobe behind the mirror actually. It's kinda scary sleeping beside a mirror every night :S

And last but not least, a shelf beside the wardrobe.
Well, I'll have to get used to calling this HOME for now though I still miss my room at home even though it's smaller than my room now ~.~
K la I duno what to type liao, sorry this blog has been a totally boring recently!













1 comment:
Are u alright? Handed in the essay?
Ur place looks pretty neat. I never call Qv home, always call it apartment, home is always KL. =D
Post a Comment