I'm back again! Did anyone miss me??? *perasan-ly assumed there is*
This would be a quick post cuz it's already 12.30am (early for a Malaysian but later for an Aussie, also late for a bum like me! :P) Ok la I dunno why it feels as if I don't have enough sleep though I sleep much more compare to when I'm back home :( Blame the weather! It gets so cold sometimes I don't even feel like getting out of the bed.
Anyway I feel damn FAT now!!
I ate so much today ok!
After a hearty breakfast I went back to doze ~.~ blame the weather.
Then woke up at noon, had lunch, and went to Max Brenners to have chocolate dessert with Aik Sern.
After that went to Crowns. It was all spontaneous. I heard there's this cafe called Greecos which is famous for it's cakes so being a cake sucker I had to try out. One slice equals 2 to 3 slices of cake in Msia, so by the time I finish I felt damn full.
At night was supposed to have steamboat dinner with Gary, but he suddenly called and said it's canceled cuz "not many humans turning up" hah. Then he said his fren's fren's husband is a chef at one of the restaurants in Crown and he's treating us to buffet dinner. Buffet dinner! I know I sound sarcastic but I took awhile to get hold of the idea. Pardon me la I don't even remember the last time I went for a buffet lunch/dinner.
And so, I went, and ate super alot!! Everything looks nice, so being a jakun I must try loooo, especially the desserts, the chocolate fountain is soo yummylicious! Sorry to say that I've wasted some food :( too full until wanna puke. Yes I am aware I sound someone who haven't eat in days.
Also I feel bad because I don't really know those people, it's like they have no reason to treat me dinner also. Well not specifically me la, but they have no reason to treat a stranger right hehe.
Ok la dunno why am I blogging this also, very boring hor. But really, I think this is how the kg's are coming. Sigh. Actually I'm having holidays now, for one week! And I'm happy cuz that means no classes thus mooooore sleeeeep (I am a pig)! But I have assignments, and also, I have no idea how am I going to spend my one week holiday :( no company no plans.
Well that'a about it. Pictures... hmm maybe nex post ok, stay tuned :P again, I'm perasan-ly assuming someone is interested hehe.
*yawn* Sleepy dee, good night!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
ah moiiii!!
apa khabar ah moiiii??? saya rindu padamu lar...kenapa begitu late baru balik...sapoh1 bagi tau saya u after two weeks of hol baru balik..kerana someone nak pergi kunjungmu..tsk tsk..saya nak pergi juga.....pergi jadi light bulb anda hehehhe...boleh panggil itu someone sponsor saya ??? =pP
btw, terima kasih for itu comment u bagi. u membuatkan saya so feel so sayang-ed by all of u hehe. selamat jalan, till then.
god knows how much i miss u :'(
Post a Comment