Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hi peepz.

Yeah yeah I know I always start my posts with Hullo everyone and ends it with K la bye bye, lacking some originality liao. To those who still stop by once awhile to check on updates, I'm truly grateful *touch* because I know I haven't spend much time blogging lately because of the lack of time as a result of being hunted by assignments and also laziness, oops.

Today is lazy day, or so that's what I call a day when I'm just too erm... free, not because I have nothing to do, in fact it's the best time to catch up on my assignments or go out with frens, but I just couldn't be bothered to take action. The laziness, bleh. I just feel like crawling back to bed after breakfast and doze till noon. I know, I'm turning into a pig. Blame the weather! These days, I'm more than happy I get to sleep till 12 and take my time making breakfast and do whatever I want lol.

Ok la this is going to be a long post, I can sense it, because I suddenly have the URGE to blog haha. I'm happy bout it ok, cuz I haven't had that kinda passion since I came, what with all the rush and trying to fit in and all. Last time I used to spend hours in front of the comp just to make a decent post. It's not that I'm too free, just put it this way, I like to keep track of things, I want to be able to look back at it again one day and remember all the memories and fun times (also the emo days) I had. Mind you, I don't have superb memories and I tend to forget things, or how things use to feel like, to be precise. All these memories and unforgettable moments, they're important to me. Another thing, I like blogging. I think spending my time posting up something interesting (or at least to me it is) is worth the time. Some people just can't see the meaning in it I know :P

Anyway back to my sudden semangat to blog. It's fading now :( because my internet is goddamn slow. I've exceeded this month's bandwidth, *silently cursing the aussies* the photobucket site wouldn't load. Hence, no pictures :( not for this post anyway.

Oh well, while I regain my bandwidth again in a few days (thats when another billing period starts :D) I shall just urm, colour-fy the post?? Yesh, those previous posts are like essays, as Kim Chew said (hahahah ok la I won't tease ur essays anymore :P). Even I think it's boring to read, so if anyone DID read it, you effort is in fact very well appreciated by yours truly :)

Btw did I mention I'm just about to start? HAHAHAAHAH *sense someone fainting*

Just some random updates:
  • I'm having Easter breaak now, it's a week of holidays (yaaaaay).
  • I'm also sleeping most of the time, yes this is how I urm, enjoy my holidays.
  • I don't like the weather here. There was once I went out wearing a thin jacket and it's 15 degrees outside, and after I went back up to put on a thick sweater and came down again, the sun is out and people are walking with slippers and showing-off mini skirts @@"
  • My winter break starts on the 6th of June and I have 5 weeks of hols, but I will only be going back to Msia on the 24th. Yeap looking forward :D, call me a baby but I miss home.
  • I will be coming back to Melbs on the 13th of July D: which means I'll only be staying in Msia for 3 weeks!
  • On a happier note, Denny said he's coming over around the 18th. I'm still wondering where to take him hehe.
  • I went to watch movie for the first time since I came :) Movies here are slightly backdated, 300 (which I watched) wasn't out until 3 days ago. I think it's a good movie :) if you're into Greek wars and stuff. I like the way they shot the movie, the angle and approach are slightly different than the others...
That's about it I guess.

No blogging mood liao all of a sudden. This is not the first time :( Always after I've typed an entry as long as an essay, I don't feel like publishing it anymore. Every time this happens, I accumulate another draft, there's already 4 so far. As for this post, it's posted after saving as drafted for 3 times. What is wrong with me?? Wuwuwuwuwu.

Ending this post after the dot :)

.