Updates...
Well, at least all the hardwork paid off. I'm deprived of ZZZs, been sleeping at 2 and waking up at 6 for the past 2 weeks. My room's in a mess, haven't iron clothes, don have time to cook proper meal, and worst of all, I haven't been talking to my friends alot lately = ="" join the antisocial club anyone?
So I handed in that piece of pain-in-the-ass just now hehe, tonight can finally head to slumberland to meet my prince charming and set sail Hawaii for a vacation, sunbath under the sun before heading back to my castle to live happily for the rest of my life.
Heh sorry la I havent have anyone to crap with since I came ok!
Don care liao, tmr is off day! (despite having a 1500w essay, 2 more research assignment, and another modal making assignment due NEXT WEEK)
*stops self from thinking* The thought of it is depressing T.T
IlovemyassignmentsIlovemyassignmentsIlovemyassignmentsblablabla~ come repeat with me one more time!
Better stop here before I get lamer haw haw.
Bye
x
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Zhi dropping by, nice art work there, keep it up!
Post a Comment