Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hullo.





Bye bye.


*wanders off*

Cannot tahan liao ah!!! Too much assignments can die dot com.

I sat in front of the comp the whooooole day today from 10 till now, and it's not even half complete. An 1500 words essay for Art History and a poster for Digital Processing due next week, another exercise for the same subject due the week after.

As for Studio, we got a new assignment which next week the lec wanna see some progress. Means this week I have to prepare for 3 subjects!!!

Then my fren who had Drawing today told me we have homework.............

:(

Tired *passing out soon*

What's worst bout these subs is we have to go out to inspect and look for our own materials, which the process will take about 1 whole day sometimes.

And then there's the problem of how ideas never come when you need them the most.



Who still think studying design is a piece of cake??? Huh? Huh????


K back to work

Bye

Love

Don't think you'll b seeing any updates anytime soon.


Before that, I misssss you guysssss

Sa Pohs and monkey gang
Chubby and Lion
Vicky at NZ
Purple Pig
My crap partners
Late-night-call friends
Movie mate

See you guys when I come back this June, if you guys are still around la. (I don't care, not here also must fly back hmmmph)

:D



Back to assignments

D':

No comments: