Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hie

Let me share my guilt with you. Every moment I spent typing, every word that ur reading now, is every moment I spend with guilt. what the fish I don't even know if I make sense.

$^%*%^&(@!

I woke up at 11 am this morning and after 2 pieces of bread and coffee I sat in font of my baby, typing all the way until now! Did I mention my baby = my laptop? lol.

Content of essay should include: 2 pieces of paintings, 2 architectures to be visually and historically analyzed, more historical context on each one, and killer footnoting + bibliographies of the sources.

Almost 7 dee... and where am I? At the verge of death. Heh.

One more painting to be analyzed~ T T Whyyyyyy la why my progress so slowwww... I've looked at that particular painting for so long I suspect that St John fella in the painting is going to haunt me in my sleep by chasing me on his lamb. Pardon me I'm hallucinating.

I swear my head feels like it's going to explode. *breath in breath out*

OK back to work after a failed-attempt to de-stress.

2 comments:

Lee.Suk Hui said...

5weeks sa poh...

5 weekssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really can't wait dee.....
miss you like mad like hell like whatever thing on earth on this planet in this universe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic. Tham said...

hehe...breath in...hold ur breath...10 seconds...breath out...I think that'd be better!! =P