!!!Hmmph when I finally wanna reply the tags... my message wouldn't post. :S
(Mic) heya! yeah me too.. haha we have mutual frens :P haha and yesh, i still rmb us talking bout it with you at the balcony one day hahaha
(adeline) I'm going back on the 24th of June babe, will u be going back toooo??
(someone) hey hey it's time you reveal ur name, even if I don't know you, cuz u've tagged more than enough to be known by name hehehe :oP
(Suk Hui) SA POH prepare to welcome me home with a 3 course meal. HAHAHAHAHAH.
(Tsae Yun) No not enough! I want ur undivided attention, muahahha my true colours of being possesive.
(yun ru) i wanna kiss shoe can anot? lol. How am I ar.. I'm urm... alive. HAH.
Very random but...
I miss the laksa in Msia even though I get flushed and water start flowing from my nose whenever I eat it wtf :D
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
oh ya...I remember that!!! hehe...we were not that close that time as I know, hehe, a talk about library brings the gap narrower...
k la..till then, hope you're doing pretty fine in Melb k?!
take care =)
Post a Comment