Sunday, May 27, 2007

TO MY BELOVED SA POH!


HAPPY 19th :)




We're having Miss Lee Tsae Yun aka Sa poh #2 for dinner tonight. (Sa poh, ur facial expression reminds me of XD. damn cute la haha)

Known you for almost 5 years liao, although we've all grown and change (for the better I guess :)), you're always a sa poh in my heart. Gosh I really suck in writing mushy mushy stuff, haha but I reckon assume you would know your place in my heart. Right? Haw haw we are bond by sapohness that's for sure.


Once a sapoh, always a sapoh =P



We can even form our own club nyahaha. (Boy do I miss Chilli's yummy whatisitsnameagain? pasta)



Love u loads muach muach.



Can't wait to be reunited again.

3 comments:

Tsae Yun said...

awww my dearrrr sapoh! thanks for the post hehe. i thought u 4got about me coz i didnt receive any msgs from you blekk =) love ya lots. *mwahh mwahhhhhhh* n the photos remind me of the happy moments we had at chilli's. gosh. i miss it! =pP

Lee.Suk Hui said...

i miss those moments too!
how cud both of u left the number1 behind??

ish ish..pif__!

Tsae Yun said...

nonono we never left the number1 behind . we didn't mention the number1 because we always put the number1 in our heart, right sapoh? right?? *applause - everyone agrees with me*

tsae yun, u're damn lame la. aiks.

oh ya, next time go chili's we must call our beloved birdie along also k? hehe.