Think positive think positive.
Another friend of mine just left. Still, I'm where I was yesterday night.
Worst come to worst, I'll just get a modem router lo.... hor? (and ignore the fact that it cost $129 and is unnecessary cuz I already have a modem and a router, gawd what am I gonna do with those 2 then?)
:S *pats self*
Think positiveeeeeeeeeeeee.
Wuhuhuhuhuhu 5 people tried. Fine, excluding me which is hopeless in computer stuff, that makes 4.
4 tried. 4 failed. Now who wants to take up the challenge? (Not a good time to make up trailer slogans but wth if I don't maintain my lameness I might be throwing the router out of the window liao)
I think I will laugh at myself when I read back at this post in the future, maybe 5 yrs from now.
RAWR WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ROUTER?!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment