Monday, June 11, 2007

Have you ever feel so hopeless you're beyond feeling hopeless???? You've tried EVERY (I really mean EVERY) single thing you can think of and everything seems to be perfectly in place BUT IT'S JUST NOT WORKING... until you try different alternatives again and again and the more you try the worst it is?

I'm feeling so useless, helpless and clueless now I'm actually emotionless.

Until I don't even care what am I typing now.

Seems that I owe you readers an explanation :)

Cut it short: My wireless is PMSing on me.

Modem working. Internet working (but must plug cable)

Basically that means I can get connected but not via wireless.

But I need to setup my wireless cuz the connection is shared with my hsemate.

I tried installing my router to make it work with the connection.

Everything is correct, I followed the step-by-step thiggie, I plugged in all the cables accordingly, punched in username/password, detected the internet light and wireless port on the router. BUT THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTION.

It's impossible right?

And I even changed it to bridge mode (HAHAHAHA I didn't know wth is that until yesterday) but that doesn't seem to be the prob.

So what IS the problem?

And worst of all I have no one to ask. Dahlah I'm so technology/computer illiterate, even Satan, Beast and Dolph can't figure it out (3 brains there you know!).

It's a Netgear router I'm using, I tried calling customer service but no one's picking up. So what if someone picks up? What am I suppose to tell them? My router IS working fine and so is my modem but there's just no connection? And then they will probably ask me to check with the service provider... mine's Optus. But it's confirmed that there's no prob there cuz if it's the prob then I wouldn't be able to connect to the internet via cable. Optus won't tell me what's wrong with my router cuz it's a 3rd party hardware. Worst of all is unlike in Msia, ppl don't provide in-home service here.

HOW NOW HOW can I bang my head on the router and the modem and hope it works?

I even talked to the computer omg what is wrong with me = ="

HAHAHAHAHA by 5 pm today it will be 24 hours since I have this prob. 24 hours can make police report liao wtf. I can report the lost of my internet connection wtf.

= =" What is PPPoE huh? The message "PPPoE couldn't be found" kept popping up every 10 seconds damn annoying...

AHHHHHH Someone kill me pls.

No comments: