Anyway, I've been wanting to post these up long time ago but my bandwidth was all used up. It's been restored yesterday yay :)
Here you go, it's a forwarded email from Michie. Thanks girl, it really brightened up my day ^-^
Ideas for breakfast~ (If this is for breakfast, I would be more than happy to have 3 breakfasts in a day :D)







This is my favourite. Wheeeee~












I like this one too but I don't like rice so I won't eat :D





I don't wanna sound like a typical girl but... this one really DAMN CUTE can die dot com lol = ="
So, what do you think?













1 comment:
wah if i were given a chance to eat these breakfast i don't think i would eat them lor SO ADORABLE (not cute coz cute is ugly but adorable hahaha ok not funny) how to eat?? i'll feel guilty if i ever eat them ei =pP
Post a Comment