Monday, July 23, 2007

Guess who's Bday is it last Friday???

Nop, not him. Not him as well.

Not mine too :(

Mango Gateau!!

Bday boy was in the room with his mum when it turns 12, so we decided to bring the cake to him.

=)

Erm nop, ur not seeing things, it IS a parang knife @@"

T____________T

Beast!

Us girls, short of Jac )=

The guys.

With mum. Awwww...

As usual, it ends with a group picture :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLPH =)









------------------------------------------


Ur an adult and a relative, I don't wanna sound disrespectful, but telling my mum that I spend excessively just from reading my blog???? I beg to differ. There's just so much I can take.

Before more misunderstandings are made, let me clarify myself. I don't shop for stuff much, the only thing that's always in my to-buy list is probably food, I am aware I'm on a tight budget
, not having a part time job doesn't mean I'm using up my spare time spending money, heck I don't even have much spare time okay?

Fine fine, if that's what you think about me, then just come to me and tell me how I've been a baaaaaaad girl for spending money on things I shouldn't instead of going around telling the other relatives. And also, I'm dying to know what made you say that, from which part of my blog did I write "I'm so rich I can spend on anything I like so sue me!"

*Stim goes up* I might not eating a meal a day just to save money but that doesn't mean I misspend money okay?!?!!? What do you know about my life and spendings? Hmm, I'm not even gona mention about what I've heard about someone-I'm-not-gona-name-for-now...

*angst* If I continue I might just blow off, will hold the anger... for now.

No comments: