Sunday, July 22, 2007

I once ask someone.

Is it possible to feel lonely among a crowd of people, be it among a group of strangers or even your own circle of friends?


Hmm, then my thoughts wandered~ How do we actually define loneliness?

It has always been a subject I tried to avoid all this while, because I fear one day I would have to confront this question : Am I lonely?









I'm curious bout what other's think, surely everyone has a different definition and perspective about this subject.






So, what do you think? Care to share? :)

2 comments:

Mic. Tham said...

Hee, sometimes the merrier a place tends to accentuate the loneliness within, I felt that before though! Btw it depends i think, you dont feel lonely if you dont think you're lonely! Someone used to tell me this...hehe

take care dear! :)

sinister kisses said...

hey!
ey u look nice with ur new hair i just saw!

and and and update my link

and i reopened my blog! u owe me bunny

and remember to comment me and make me feel loved!

and....

I LOVE YOU CHEN YEE SHUANGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh