Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My holiday back home was great! Saya cintai Msia wtf.

Food fOOd food FoOd FOOD is what I miss the most about Msia, after my friends and family that is. Gosh why am I like this I've turned into a food fanatic!

The amount of food pictures I've taken proves it all boohoo.





Anyway somemore updates, if anyone's interested. . .




Sushi King

Yes la I miss sushi can anot?

I miss looking at plates of sushi on the belt, going around then coming back again.

I miss that stacking up the plates of the same color in order after finishing.



Waffle World.

Why doesn't anyone come here ar? Their waffles and pancakes are GOOD, really!

Ru Yee: Looks as it they have unlimited supply of jam -_-"

*// Take care, have fun in Europe and UK you lucky girl!! *//






***



MTR

Magical Theater Restaurant

*coughposercough*

*// Eh where is my Luna pics hmmph!! :P //*

I blogged about this place once, remember?

(: Ray charmed us with his magic tricks. Be my sifu!! Hehehehe

Haven't heard from them in sucha long time! Gwen's coming to Melbs soon :)


Not many showed up, but nonetheless it was nice to see those who came :)




***


I love the interior of this place.

From inside.

Up.

Couldn't decide what to order, I wanna try all RAWR!

The only picture of FOOD I managed to take. Yum yum aiks forgot whether it's pita or taco :S

Looks at the little displays behind me.

The one who pays the bill ahahahha.

This restaurant has been around for ages but I didn't went in until few weeks ago!
Guess I wasn't that much of a food fanatic before coming to Melbourne :P

Las Carretas, a Mexican Restaurant definitely worth coming.





***



Yun came over to my place. . .

to eat waffles, pineapple tarts, and raisins, which were supposed to be used for. . .

. . . baking! (how I miss baking cupcakes and cookies and cheese tarts!)

Oh well at least she helped promote my chocolate chip cupcakes! Hot from the oven =D

Thanks for coming sa poh! Now baking isn't as hard as it seems is it? ;-P



***



Now, some randoms...



My fluffy friend. . . how I wish I have you by my side every night :/




1/10 of the stuff I brought back, I love Classic Dark! and the Minty Slice too.

Msia has Tim Tams too, I knew that all along.

But they're from Indonesia, I didn't know until Denny told me.
I wonder if they taste the same though :p




I can cook ok! The pinkish one is a Hakka dish btw.

*let the girl shiok sendiri a bit can ar?
*




Last dinner @ Kimpachi before flying off. Flower shaped garlic rice, shoo cute!




With Sze Ling @ Souled Out.




My sis. She'll kill me if she sees this :p




Sa poh!

Taken by non other than that sa poh ~_~ (yes la I'm also one la)

Only met up with her twice throughout the 3 weeks of my stay :((
*// Take care of urself aite! //*




For Hui, for Yun, for Ru, for me (because no one wants the tiger wuhuhu)




I wanna be a Simpson too!




Mic, my Sg Wang buddy <3>





K la I think loading the pics is going to take up quite some time already so I shall just stop here, stay tuned for more updates :D :D




Yes yes, I am STILL procrastinating. . .

Someone slap me please, tell me how I'll regret if I don't snap out of holiday mode :(



Sigh

I have no self-discipline at all



:(

:'((

No comments: