Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Because I'm currently procrastinating, and because I have nothing to do since I've updated friendster (again), blog-hopped until sien liao -_-, waiting for people to look for me in MSN I know why am I so sad wuhuhu, and because I refuse to stare at the laptop's screen thinking what can I do online besides starting on my first project (sigh yesh yesh first class got project dee and it's due next week bleh ~_~)...

I shall update again!



Even though it revolves posting up self-shots with a slight degree of narcissism =P





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When I just got back to Msia. Kampung-girl hair wuaahahahaha...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3 inch chopped off and a new color plus not-so-obvious highlights. :)

Sheryl and I was feeling damn shoik after we stepped out from the salon, she came out with purple hair!




Anyway, after a few washes the color changed abit, as usual.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Somehow the curls are still there, I thought most of it were gone cuz the ends looked straight after the first cut.




And now,







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another 3 inches of hair. . . Gone.


Ah well, at least no more split ends =]







Helen: Charlene, did u gain weight over the holidays?

Me: . . . . . . Er, yeah. Is it that obvious?

Helen: Er nola just that it shows from ur face.





T_________________T

No comments: