Monday, July 16, 2007

4 weeks ago. . .


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
First thing he took out from his luggage bag, a mini heart shaped fondue set! The one inside is pink :D

We only went out for lunch and dinner on the first day cuz the weather was so cold and Den was freezing =( spent most of the day hibernating lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dinner at Correttos. . . I'm glad he liked the Salmon pasta I ordered.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our Quatro :) Damn cute 4 in one mini pizza hehee.


Second day, we went to Philip Island.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*ehem* Someone slept like a pig baby so what was I to do? Bwahaha...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Breakfast @ The Quarto

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's a lil cafe situated at Degraves Lane.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Egg Florentine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
His Banana Pancake.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But of course, we shared =]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then we went to walk around Federation Square. I told Den the inspiration behind these constructions is a piece of crumpled paper, no kidding la ;-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
An animation exhibition was soon to be held in one of the halls, I guess that's why this was there. HAHAHAHAHHA someone blinked.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We went to the National Gallery of Victoria.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Guess? :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Only managed to look at the sneakers exhibition cuz my landlord called and said he needed someone to open the garage door for him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's the 3rd time I went yet I still enjoyed looking at those shoooooes :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hehehe look closely. It's the sole of a shoe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Flowers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yarra River.

Met up with Ingvill outside the tour agency around 1.15pm. Her boyfriend was supposed to join us on the Philip Island trip but he couldn't make it cuz he had to work :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Meet Ingvill :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
First stop, Warook Farm. This is a souvenir shop that looks like a cozy cottage from the outside.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA someone spotted an unusual-looking bird and wanted to take picture but the feathery creature just kept running when he approached it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The kangaroos are damn cute can? Though they don't seem to be hungry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Maybe there's too many people feeding them, too much food till they turn away whenever someone held a handfull of food infront of them haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
EeeEEEeeee not fair, it didn't eat those food I offered :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look what I found outside the souvenir store. Look at the sharp "claws" :S

Wombats were no where to be seen =( Hmmmph lazy bums must be sleeping.


Next stop was the Koala Conservation Centre. What else did we came here for if not to see. . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Koalas bears!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hehehhee here, the real one. It's hibernating. Looks like dead fish if you ask me :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spotted! This was the only furball koala that we seen moving around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All the others didn't look much different from this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I hope she didn't feel left out =/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In case anyone's interested :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Whatcha lookin' at?"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Closer shot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They're even piggier than pigs! Haahaa...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cutest koala of all -___-"

We left the Koala Conservation Center around 5pm and headed to Philip Island to watch the penguin parade.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Port Philip Bay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
No wonder these penguins are fat! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well. . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sadly sadly sadly... this is the only pic I have of the lil things =( It's the view through the dirty glass in the display room.

Photos/videos are not allowed to be taken during the penguin parade but I tell you, those penguins are one of the cutest things I've ever seen, not to mention the noisiest. It sounded as if they were bitch-slapping each other behind the bush ok! They're probably fighting for a mate haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Guess what's this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Omgbbq I weight as much as 30 penguins and have to eat 730 fished in a day! D:


We got down at Crown Casino on the way back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Greecos! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm crazy for cakes wuhuhu.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mars Bar Cheesecake. One of their signature cakes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Baked cheesecake, one of my fav amongst all.

When I said ALL I meant. . .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All also I want how?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The slices were huge, damn zai ok! But nonetheless it was GOOD :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saw this hugeass Toblerone bar outside The Chocolate Box.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lonely no more :)

Anyway we didn't get into the casino cuz they don't accept Indon ID and Den didn't bring his passport. They said they're going to do that to Msian ID as well in near future PIF!!


There was a minor incident on the way back. A man was running damn fast and a couple of guards were chasing after him. When he passed by the food court, a big lady behind the one of the stalls saw and pounced on him yet he managed to fling her off. But then her effort wasn't wasted as it took long enough for the guards to catch up and finally caught him.

Then, everyone starts coughing and some were choking slightly.

Turns out he was carrying a pepper spray and used it, though no one knows for what. In case you don't know it's illegal to carry pepper spray in this country.

Hehe not very interesting, but it happened right in front of us so I still remember until now.


That was our day, both of us were very tired when we reached home but didn't sleep until 4am zomg! K la, it was my fault, hehehehheh...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next day, we went to Vic Market and had breakie there. We walked around abit after that to see whether there's anything to buy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Looks alike no? The baby is looking this way haha.

We stopped by a few souvenir shops and both of us got something for our parents/siblings. Then we headed to my uni as I had to pick up my last project. Went to Chadstone as it was just one short bus ride there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's one of the display shelves situated in the foir of my faculty building. [Den: Eh this is very nice lar take picture take picture!]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Us us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See what he bought for his sisters?! Where's mine hmmph!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So cute! I picked this hehehehe.

Den's flight was in the morning the next day, we had to leave for the airport around 7ish. So, that generally sums up his stay in Melbourne.






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to you boyfriend, for the first time since I came to Melbs, I felt. . . completed. Yup, that's the word.

I'm really happy you came, even though it's a short stay, the times we spent together is one of the best in my life. (ok maybe except for the part where I have to wake you up every morning you lazy bum! :P)




Yesterday. . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In the airport before flying back here, we're sitting outside McD, eating KFC.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHA Den the chili sauce stealer.

Bye bye Kay Elle. See you in 4 months time, if not more.



P/s: I'm holding on to what you said, that we ARE going to see each other again in 4 months time, and PS bluff you ok I didn't cry in the airport! We promised each other dee it's not gona be a sad goodbye ma ;-)

No comments: