Friday, August 17, 2007

Boo.

No one can beat me when it comes to being totally lifeless... for now.

Past few days I've only been sleeping for a few hours. The rest of the time are spent attending classes, looking for books in the library, traveling back and fro to uni, or if not, sitting in front of the computer working on photoshop and illustrator (assignments!!!).

wuwuwuwuwu. The day before and yesterday, I fell asleep infront of the laptop -.-" and woke up in the middle of the night, only to realize I've so much more to do sobs. Yesterday Today I woke up at 3.30am, only to realize I've dozed off again and left the lights, heater, laptop on. And long story cut short I went to the kitchen to grab coffee (I had one bottle of chilled coffee in the fridge but somehow it's been there for quite sometime and had expired). . . . . . and guess what?. . . 'POP'.

I t e x p l o d e d.

No I'm serious. Some chemical reaction happened I don't know what stuff la obviously (I got C for chem in spm wtf). so anyway, the bottle exploded, and essence of coffee, which was in half pepejal form flu all over the kitchen. And best part is, it smelled like rotten food. T_____T I was standing right in the middle of the kitchen, holding the bottle, so obviously I was drained with smelly rotten coffee or whatever that's left of it all over... hair, shirt, pants, face. T________T Damn embarrassing ok but don't care la I bet you haven't got that experience before muahaha.

So I cleaned the kitchen went to bath make my coffee (instant this time, safer no?) continued with the model sheet I was working on Illustrator before I fell asleep and went to class at 8.

Oh and I didn't finish it :D


Ahhh!! I suppose I can finally get some sleep tonight :)) I mean, how can you take the sleep out of the pig? Heck I've been so sleep deprived I feel so grumpy all through the day, and I even thought it was that time of the month wtf.

Ok story ends here dot

er i'm so sleepy now... but I dunno why I blogged instead of hop on to bed. Oh and did I mention I didn't go online the past few days because I didn't wanna get distracted and my parents thought I was kidnapped wtf hahaha cuz they asked me whether I was safe. Ok la not funny, I dunno what am I talking boo hoo hooooo.

Gona go on msn now! :D Bye folks.

No comments: