These few days I've been doing nothing except wasting time lepaking around, taking some pictures for Photomedia (one of my core subjects this sem), eating alot (as usual, and I gained a few pounds again *cries*), babbling (I don't know why I do that most of the time), and erm... wasting more time.
Someone please tell me why is it so hard for me to get things done! Last time, no matter how stressed out I feel, how unwilling I am, or how much I dislike an assignment, I WILL eventually find a way to finish it on time, and I always have. But this term, I lost the ability to do it.*sad face* Has anything like that ever happen to anyone out there?? I really don't know why am I progressing like a snailll, wait, maybe slower, because I'm not progressing at all :(
Last week I had a pin-up, logo, and newspaper column layout to prepare for Typography class, but after one whoooooole
And on top of that, I need to rant again. There's this girl in the group of friends I hang out with that talks alot, like SUPER ALOT alot geddit? And the best part is, she only talks about HERSELF, and her new-found boyfriend, and what have they been up to (oh please don't tell me you're that innocent :p). Oh wait there's more, did I mention every single sentence comes with a super long row of exclamation mark behind??? Like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and her tone IS LIKE THIS. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I TYPE ALL MY POST LIKE THIS??? OR LIKE THIS??????!!!!! NO REALLY, I JUST MEANT TO whisper. Ahhh it sucks when I'm the only one who feels annoyed by her loudness, full-on sarcasm, and attention craving nature. I swear I'm not exaggerating I don't wanna be like her ok. Why does everyone enjoy her presence so much is what I can't seem to understand. Sure, at first it might sound funnnnny but after a few turns it sure is not. And why am I talking about people behind their backs now? *note: must keep inner bitchiness quiet* =( zip mouth full stop
And mum, if you're reading this, thanks for getting me the camera, and sorry for all the trouble of getting it sent over, not to mention the super expensive postage fee you paid for. I appreciate it alot, I really do. =) I'll upload some pictures I've taken for you to see next time hehehe.
To my sa pohs (Sheryl included muahah), what have you guys been doing! Why never see you guys online one wuhuuhuuu.
Ash, sorry about the pictures, I'll burn it into a cd, oh and, I need your address :-)
To the boyfriend, it feels like I haven't talk to you for a long time though it's only been daysss (wait, how many days exactly?) :S Gratz once again! =) I'm really happy for youuuuu hun.
Well, that's a short update. Have a nice day!
urrrm, sorry for the big text size from the 3rd line onwards, totally unintended, i don't know what's wrong with html ><"













No comments:
Post a Comment