Wednesday, August 01, 2007


I know everyone's saying how different Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe looks in The Order of the Phoenix compare to that innocent looking lil boy in The Sorcerer's Stone but it wasn't until I put both of these pictures side by side when I realize he really has grown THAT much!


His coughkillercough stare seems to be permanent though, that's one thing for sure.


They were sho cute back then!! Look at Hermione's expression hahahaha.





Heck, even Ginny Weasley grew up alot~




HAHAHA makes me wonder, did they use the same hair clip???


Oh and, though Luna Lovegod is not one of the main characters in the movie, some of my friends actually fancy her lol.


Their reason being she's mysterious therefore she's attractive. XP





I was google-ing some Harry Potter pictures but look what turned up instead...




Harry Potter Lego Set!







I don't know about you but I think it's damn cool! I used to have a set LEGO as well but back then they only have the normal ones :/


Not fair... :S





RAWR I WANT THIS SET!!!!

No comments: