Thursday, August 30, 2007

I need to wake up ><

Hi.






Something is very wrong with me.


VERY



Someone PLEASE snap some senses out of me, PLEASE.

The day before I went to sleep unprepared for class next day, but it turns out kiasuness got the better of me again so the next day I woke up early and did some work. Yesterday I REALLY went to bed totally UNPREPARED for today's class, and this morning, I woke up early AGAIN! This time however, I went back to bed right after breakfast... too tired perhaps? Yes I know I had 5 hours of sleep, but nowadays I'm so tired all the time I don't know why.

I have a 3 hour studio at 2, which is an hour from now, and I decided to...




skip it.





And worst of all I don't seem to be feeling guilty of it... Ahhhhh...=(

This is bad. VERY BAD, I haven't been missing any studios this sem, and I try not to miss any lectures too, which I haven't, except for 2 photomedia lectures which one I missed because I overslept and the other wasn't important and I had to rush for something that's due after it. Well it's only 1 hours and it's 9am so I guess it's forgivable? *blush*


SO guess what I'm doing now when I'm suppose to be preparing to attend the next class with a mock-up for the upcoming project (which I clearly don't have boo =( )?






Browsing EBAY!!!





Mind you I've never bought anything from there before despite all the temptation. I'm very jakun la ok I don't do online shopping. And I always think the postage fee is too expensive so it's not worth buying things online, besides, it's always in USD and it's impossible not to think it's expensive after converting omg y am I so kiam siap!

But then again, it didn't stop me from being ke poh, I still go on once awhile to browse through rare stuff which is quite hard to find here, and Msia for that matter. So today I'm gona reveal the items which I'm reeeeeally dying to have and will definitely be the first thing I get my hands on IF I get a job and IF I earn enough money out of it.






Tadaaaaa

Lesportsac by Tokidoki *<3*




I probably didn't mention to anyone before but I looove Lesportsac bags.
I've always wanted to buy one but didn't =(

And Tokidoki... Well I've always been crazy for it all along anyway.









Prints prints and moore prints!

I love each and every one of them. Sigh, why must they be so expensive =(



And why do I like them so much??? Funny thing, LV, Gucci Chanel Guess etc doesn't seem to attract me as much as fancy stuff like these...


Oh well, since I'm on this subject imma share with you the other 2 love of my life haw haw haw.


















I first known this designer when I saw the Adidas of her design. Besides the pink one there's also another blue one. It's simply lovely!






and the other...





Juicy Couture. *RAWR LUCKY DOG!*

I used to like it alot more than I do now though, probably because everyone's carrying it now and (like LV) there's alot of fake ones in the market. Yes I have one too. The fake ones look exactly like the real ones, the only difference is the quality, which obviously the fake ones doesn't last long. In terms of colour, material, design, I dare say it's almost the same.






Well, conclusion in the end is, I'm a girl after all. Hehehe. And all girls have cravings no?

Guess you gotta work hard for whatcha want, for me it is anyway.






HOWWWW it's now 1.31 class is at 2. Why is this happening to me? I'm always like that, when I'm under stress I do totally pointless and unrelated stuff. Now the problem is, how to de-stress and start getting back on track again???

No comments: